|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one wardrobe suggestion Paris gives?
2. What story does Paris tell of a time when she was entering a Hollywood party?
3. What does Paris do if she has a bad hair day?
4. Why does Paris believe an heiress should always have good hair?
5. How many of Paris' favorite places and parties does she provide?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Nicky become an individual?
2. What are Paris' diet and wardrobe pointers?
3. How does Paris handle an embarrassing situation?
4. What does it mean to be an heiress?
5. What does Paris say about riding the New York subway?
6. What does Paris suggest about plane travel?
7. What is Paris' "look?"
8. Describe Paris' television experience.
9. Describe her first acting role. What would she love to do?
10. How has Paris become her own person?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Paris enjoys making the point she can mix with the masses.
Part 1) Why does Paris make a point of saying she can mix with the masses?
Part 2) How does she mix with the masses? Why does she want to mix with the masses?
Part 3) How might the masses feel about her mixing with them? Is it important for celebrities to see how life is for the majority of people? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Paris gives the impression she is a party girl.
Part 1) How does she give the impression she is a party girl? Why?
Part 2) Why is she not really a party girl?
Part 3) How does this information affect your opinion of Paris? Why does it affect it in this way?
Essay Topic 3
Paris likes what she has but wants more out of life.
Part 1) What does Paris have? Why does she want more?
Part 2) What is Paris lacking in her life? What is she looking for?
Part 3) What does this statement reveal about most people? Why?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)