|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Paris have many in the works?
2. What did Paris' mother think of "Screwed?"
3. What does Paris feel about the title?
4. What did both Paris and Nicky love to do when they were younger?
5. What must an heiress also never do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are some of Paris' close friends? Where did she hold her 21st birthday parties? Why did she do this?
2. What makes a good impression?
3. What does Paris list in this chapter?
4. What are Paris' diet and wardrobe pointers?
5. What are Paris' suggestions for packing for a trip?
6. How does Paris spend a flight?
7. How does Paris get her glowing tan skin?
8. What does Paris say about her sister, Nicky?
9. How has Paris become her own person?
10. How does Paris handle an embarrassing situation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
"The Simple Life" phenomenon was unique in the reality show scene.
Part 1) Describe "The Simple Life." Why is it considered a phenomenon?
Part 2) How was this show unique in the reality show scene? How did it come to be so unique?
Part 3) What part did Paris play in making this show such a success?
Essay Topic 2
Paris is more complex than first thought.
Part 1) How does this reinforce the purpose of this book?
Part 2) How does Paris' life, compared to her image, reflect the lives and images of all celebrities?
Part 3) What can be learned about all people from this knowledge? Use the text to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Paris gives insights into how to achieve the Paris "look."
Part 1) What is the Paris Hilton "look?" Why does she want to give tips for achieving this look?
Part 2) What does this desire to show others how to look like her reveal about her personality?
Part 3) How will she feel about her "look" now in ten years? Will her look have changed? Why or why not? What does this say about the Paris "look?"
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)