|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is always there to keep an heiress from feeling insecure or bored?
2. What are Paris' two "main" heiress rules?
3. Being too serious, according to Paris, is a sign of what?
4. What is one of Paris' secrets?
5. How close is the Hilton family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paris say about riding the New York subway?
2. What does Paris say about her sister, Nicky?
3. What does Paris think of her and Nicky's tastes now?
4. What are Paris' diet and wardrobe pointers?
5. What are Paris' suggestions for packing for a trip?
6. How does Paris get her glowing tan skin?
7. Describe her first acting role. What would she love to do?
8. What does it mean to be an heiress?
9. What does Paris list in this chapter?
10. Where did Paris grow up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Paris gives the impression she is a party girl.
Part 1) How does she give the impression she is a party girl? Why?
Part 2) Why is she not really a party girl?
Part 3) How does this information affect your opinion of Paris? Why does it affect it in this way?
Essay Topic 2
Paris' relationship with her sister Nicky appears to be an important constant in her ever-changing world.
Part 1) Describe Paris' relationship with her sister. Why is this relationship important?
Part 2) Is this type of relationship need more by celebrities than average people? Why or why not?
Part 3) Why is a constant important in one's life? What is the purpose of having something stay the same?
Essay Topic 3
Paris always likes to stand out.
Part 1) How does Paris stand out? Why does she want to stand out?
Part 2) Was she raised to stand out from the crowd? How do you know this?
Part 3) How does this desire to stand out reflect her personality?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)