|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What followed the success of "The Simple Life?"
(a) "The Simple Life 1.5."
(b) "The Simple Life: The Movie."
(c) "The Really Simple Life."
(d) "The Simple Life 2."
2. How old is Paris when this book is written?
3. When is this acceptable to do?
(a) When he hurts her.
(b) When he lies to her.
(c) When she is dating him.
(d) When she has broken up with the boy.
4. Who is one of Paris' idols?
(a) Jennifer Lopez.
(b) Jackie O.
(c) Hillary Clinton.
5. She has compiled a list of how many things every girl should be able to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paris decide to do the show?
2. Who is on Paris' list of "The World's Hottest Guys?"
3. What does Tinkerbell think about her manners?
4. What did Paris learn from the show?
5. Who is another one of her favorite idols?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is an heiress allowed to do men?
2. What does Paris enjoy reading?
3. What does Paris think about her family, now that she is 23?
4. Name two ways that Paris relaxes.
5. Overall, what does Paris think about her life?
6. What does Paris wear to the premiere of "Blow?" Why does she wear this? What are her thoughts about it?
7. What does Paris include in this chapter?
8. What does Paris enjoy about "The Simple Life?"
9. Who is Tinkerbell? Describe Tinkerbell.
10. What are two other ways that Paris relaxes?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)