|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did her mother warn her about the show?
(a) Her friendship with Nicole may end.
(b) It might be a ploy to make fun of her.
(c) She may not enjoy doing it.
(d) It may not pay very well.
2. What is acceptable to do to a boy?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Tease him.
(d) Torture him.
3. What does Tinkerbell think about her manners?
(a) She has excellent manners.
(b) She has horrible manners.
(c) What manners?
(d) She does not care about manners.
4. What is one of the photo's descriptions?
(a) Paris slouches on a couch.
(b) Paris swings from a chandelier.
(c) Paris dives into a pool.
(d) Paris poses with her arms up above her head.
5. What does she plan to continue to do?
(a) Act and write music.
(b) Write poetry.
(c) Dance and clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Paris during this job?
2. From whom does Paris draw strength?
3. What kind of men does Paris like to date?
4. What did Paris learn from the show?
5. What is another Paris Don't?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paris enjoy about "The Simple Life?"
2. What jobs did Paris and Nicole have on their television show?
3. How has Paris changed as she has grown older?
4. What are two other ways that Paris relaxes?
5. What type of men does Paris like to date?
6. What is an heiress allowed to do men?
7. What does Paris include in this chapter?
8. Who is Tinkerbell? Describe Tinkerbell.
9. On what is she planning on working?
10. What did Paris think about "The Simple Life," initially?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)