|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris say makes a good impression?
(a) To enter a party confidently.
(b) To smile all the time.
(c) To wear expensive clothes.
(d) To laugh at other people's jokes.
2. What places does this list include?
(a) Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Sweden, and of course, Paris.
(b) South Africa, New Zealand, and Trinidad.
(c) Japan, Australia, Las Vegas, and of course, Paris.
(d) Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
3. How does Paris describe Nicky?
(a) Shy and sad.
(b) Quiet and serious.
(c) Loud and obnoxious.
(d) Annoying and talkative.
4. How many of Paris' favorite places does she list?
5. What is meant by "Screwed?"
(a) It is the title of Paris' play.
(b) It is the title of Paris' next movie.
(c) It is the title of Paris' first single.
(d) It is the title of Paris' painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she feel about modeling for these companies?
2. What does Paris feel about herself and her sister, Nicky?
3. What is another place Paris does not care for?
4. What power does one's ability to make fun of oneself have?
5. What does Paris recommend to have bronze skin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paris list in this chapter?
2. Why does Paris write this book? What does she think about herself?
3. What does Paris have to say about hair?
4. What does Paris say about her sister, Nicky?
5. What does Paris think about herself? How is she groundbreaking?
6. What makes a good impression?
7. How did Paris get into modeling?
8. Who are some of Paris' close friends? Where did she hold her 21st birthday parties? Why did she do this?
9. How does Paris handle an embarrassing situation?
10. Describe Paris' television experience.
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)