|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paris consider herself to be somewhat groundbreaking?
(a) She is an heiress and earns her own money.
(b) She is the first socialite to be in a television show.
(c) She is blond and intelligent.
(d) She was one of the first socialites to start runway modeling.
2. What does Paris like on Sunset Blvd?
(b) Mr. Chow.
3. What must an heiress also never do?
(b) Talk about money.
(c) Eat caviar.
(d) Buy expensive jewelry.
4. Why did their mother buy them identical clothes?
(a) So she could save money.
(b) So she could keep an eye on them.
(c) So they would look like twins.
(d) So they would never get jealous of each other.
5. What has Nicky done to stand apart from Paris?
(a) She has had a nose job.
(b) She has dyed her hair brown.
(c) She has become friends with every-day citizens.
(d) She does not wear expensive clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what has Paris co-starred?
2. What does Paris say is the way to always keep people wondering?
3. What is one wardrobe suggestion Paris gives?
4. What is another one of Paris' least favorite places?
5. For what company is Paris the front model?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paris say about riding the New York subway?
2. What does Paris believe everyone needs? How is she what some people need?
3. Who are some of Paris' close friends? Where did she hold her 21st birthday parties? Why did she do this?
4. What does Paris have to say about hair?
5. What makes a good impression?
6. What does Paris think of her and Nicky's tastes now?
7. What does Paris say about her sister, Nicky?
8. What does Paris have in the works?
9. What are Paris' favorite places and parties?
10. What does Paris suggest about plane travel?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)