|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris think everyone needs?
(a) A job.
(b) A fantasy.
(c) A family.
(d) A significant other.
2. For what company is Paris the front model?
(c) Jimmy Choo.
(d) The Marciano clothing collection.
3. What does Paris do if she has a bad hair day?
(a) She wears a hat.
(b) She calls in a stylist.
(c) She does not go out.
(d) She shaves her head.
4. What does Paris recommend to have bronze skin?
(a) Tanning beds.
(b) Living in California or Florida.
(c) Mystic Tan.
(d) Good genes.
5. What power does one's ability to make fun of oneself have?
(a) It helps one relax.
(b) It encourages others to make fun of you.
(c) It takes away others' power to make fun of you first.
(d) It makes others laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Paris and Nicky often wear black wigs when shopping?
2. To what does Paris admit riding?
3. Why does Paris host parties in different locations for her 21st birthday?
4. What is one of her activities?
5. How many of Paris' favorite places does she list?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does she choose not to drink alcohol often at parties?
2. Who are some of Paris' close friends? Where did she hold her 21st birthday parties? Why did she do this?
3. Describe Paris' television experience.
4. How does Paris get her glowing tan skin?
5. What does Paris say about her sister, Nicky?
6. Why does Paris write this book? What does she think about herself?
7. What are Paris' diet and wardrobe pointers?
8. For whom does Paris model?
9. What does Paris' mother think of Paris' song?
10. What does Paris list in this chapter?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)