|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do Paris' groundbreaking actions pave the way?
(a) Other blonds to be intelligent.
(b) Other socialites to begin runway modeling as well.
(c) Other heiresses to have their own careers.
(d) Other socialites to be on television.
2. What does Paris say makes a good impression?
(a) To wear expensive clothes.
(b) To smile all the time.
(c) To laugh at other people's jokes.
(d) To enter a party confidently.
3. What does Paris feel about herself and her sister, Nicky?
(a) They are very similar.
(b) They do not get along.
(c) They are not really sisters.
(d) They are very different.
4. In what did Paris have a cameo?
(a) One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.
(b) The Cat in the Hat.
(c) Seussical the Musical.
(d) Green Eggs and Ham.
5. What does Paris feel about her and Nicky's tastes now?
(a) They are opposite.
(b) They are very similar.
(c) They are still the same.
(d) They are now the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. What power does one's ability to make fun of oneself have?
2. How many locations were there for Paris' 21st birthday?
3. What is another television show in which she has appeared?
4. What is another one of Paris' least favorite places?
5. What must an heiress also never do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Paris' two "main" heiress rules?
2. What does Paris hate about her body?
3. What are Paris' diet and wardrobe pointers?
4. Who are some of Paris' close friends? Where did she hold her 21st birthday parties? Why did she do this?
5. How did Paris get into modeling?
6. Why does she choose not to drink alcohol often at parties?
7. What does Paris say about her sister, Nicky?
8. Describe Paris' television experience.
9. What does Paris suggest about plane travel?
10. What does Paris have in the works?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)