|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing an heiress would never do?
(a) Expect others to help her.
(b) Borrow a plane.
(c) Eat caviar too much.
(d) Ride the subway.
2. She loves modeling, and what else does she enjoy?
(a) Listening to others.
(c) People fussing over her.
(d) Horseback riding.
3. Why does Paris never mind when others make fun of her image?
(a) She does not realize they are making fun of her.
(b) She has low self-esteem.
(c) She does not understand their jokes.
(d) She can make fun of herself.
4. What is another place Paris does not care for?
5. To what does Paris admit riding?
(a) The New York subway.
(b) A bus.
(c) Roller coasters.
(d) In a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what television show has she appeared?
2. What does Paris think about hair salons?
3. Of what does Paris have many in the works?
4. With what other children did Paris and Nicky grow up?
5. When should you pack this much luggage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paris say about riding the New York subway?
2. What experience does Paris have in the music industry?
3. Why does Paris write this book? What does she think about herself?
4. What does Paris list in this chapter?
5. What are Paris' two "main" heiress rules?
6. What are Paris' favorite places and parties?
7. What is Paris' "look?"
8. What does Paris say about her sister, Nicky?
9. What does Paris hate about her body?
10. What does Paris drink?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)