|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Paris during this job?
(a) She stabbed herself with the needle.
(b) She got pinched by a lobster.
(c) She was bucked off a horse.
(d) She drove the tractor crooked through the field.
2. What does Paris think about a guy who is only after a girl's money?
(a) He is not unusual.
(b) He should like her for other reasons as well.
(c) He is not worth dating.
(d) He should have his own money.
3. How did Paris feel about co-starring in "The Simple Life," when first approached by the Fox Network?
4. What does this make one wonder about her television personality?
(a) It is somewhat like her.
(b) It might be contrived.
(c) It is an exaggeration of her real personality.
(d) It is real.
5. What is one of the photo's descriptions?
(a) Paris slouches on a couch.
(b) Paris poses with her arms up above her head.
(c) Paris dives into a pool.
(d) Paris swings from a chandelier.
6. She has compiled a list of how many things every girl should be able to do?
7. Should Paris ever approach a guy?
8. What is one of her favorite types of music to listen to that may seem surprising?
(a) R and B.
9. What does this new information about Paris add?
(a) Not much.
(b) A layer of complexity to Paris' seemingly simple personality.
(c) A layer of intelligence not thought existing in Paris.
(d) A look into her childhood.
10. What should happen to a guy who lies?
(a) He should be dumped.
(b) He should be attached to a lie detector.
(c) He should grow a nose like Pinocchio.
(d) He should be thrown in jail.
11. Who would she like to be like?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Joan Crawford.
12. In this chapter, Paris includes approximately how many different pictures?
13. What is the name of her jewelry line?
(c) A Night in Paris.
14. How else does she relax?
(a) She listens to music.
(b) She writes poetry.
(c) She tap dances.
(d) She skis.
15. Why does Paris decide to do the show?
(a) She needs the money.
(b) She realized that she would just be playing a role.
(c) She likes to be made fun of.
(d) It will build her fame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she also love not having to do?
2. Who was Paris' grandfather and the first of Elizabeth Taylor's husbands?
3. What does she love to do?
4. Who has given Paris support?
5. Who was Paris' great-grandfather who started a hotel empire and was famous for being married to Zsa Zsa Gabor?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)