|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should girls act this way?
(a) Guys like smart girls.
(b) Guys like girls who are outgoing.
(c) Guys want a girl with money.
(d) Guys want to date pretty girls.
2. What does the press assume about what she has done?
(a) Just completed breast enhancement surgery.
(b) Brushed her teeth a lot.
(c) Grew her hair out really quickly.
(d) Grew longer legs.
3. What happened to Paris during this job?
(a) She stabbed herself with the needle.
(b) She drove the tractor crooked through the field.
(c) She got pinched by a lobster.
(d) She was bucked off a horse.
4. What was one of the girls' jobs?
(a) Harvesting crops.
(b) Herding bulls into a pen while riding on horseback.
(c) Catching lobsters on a fishing boat.
(d) Sewing quilts for the Amish.
5. What does Tinkerbell think about her manners?
(a) She does not care about manners.
(b) She has horrible manners.
(c) What manners?
(d) She has excellent manners.
6. For what does she have a deeper appreciation?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her career.
(d) Everyday people.
7. Why does she like to visit Palm Springs?
(a) To see attractive men.
(b) To meet celebrities.
(c) To get a tan.
(d) To relax and visit with family.
8. How does Paris feel, for her age?
(a) Very young.
(b) Very worldly.
(c) Very old.
9. Who would she like to be like?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Joan Crawford.
(d) Her brother.
10. How did Paris feel about co-starring in "The Simple Life," when first approached by the Fox Network?
11. What does she also love not having to do?
(a) Take vocal lessons.
(b) Clean up after herself.
(c) Take dance lessons.
(d) Cook for herself.
12. What does Tinkerbell's "diary" reveal?
(a) She only likes associating with poodles when at the dog park.
(b) She does not like cats or birds.
(c) She is large and needs a bath.
(d) She loves to go for walks.
13. What should happen to a guy who cheats?
(a) He should be dumped.
(b) He should be forgiven one time.
(c) He should be sent to jail.
(d) He should go to counseling.
14. What should happen to a guy who lies?
(a) He should be attached to a lie detector.
(b) He should be dumped.
(c) He should be thrown in jail.
(d) He should grow a nose like Pinocchio.
15. What does she say about each one?
(a) What she finds attractive in each one.
(b) What she feels is unacceptable or unflattering.
(c) Which feature she likes best.
(d) What poses are the most flattering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is another one of her favorite idols?
2. What was her purpose in wearing this shirt?
3. In this chapter, Paris includes approximately how many different pictures?
4. What is one of the photo's descriptions?
5. How old is Paris when this book is written?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)