|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Paris like to have someday?
(b) A farm.
(c) A job.
(d) A castle.
2. What does Paris think about the "Blow" shirt?
(a) It may have given people the wrong idea about her.
(b) It was a bad idea.
(c) It was tacky.
(d) It was embarrassing.
3. What is one of her examples?
(a) Being kind to everyone.
(b) Being honest.
(c) Saying sorry.
(d) Throwing a fit and throwing things.
4. Who is one of Paris' idols?
(a) Jennifer Lopez.
(c) Hillary Clinton.
(d) Jackie O.
5. For what does Paris want to be noticed?
(a) Her personality.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her accomplishments.
(d) Her hair.
6. What does she plan to continue to do?
(a) Dance and clean.
(c) Act and write music.
(d) Write poetry.
7. What is a Paris Don't?
(a) Wearing heels with jeans.
(b) Wearing sunglasses at night.
(c) Wearing white after Labor Day.
(d) Saying she is sorry.
8. What does Paris feel has happened as she has gotten older?
(a) She has grown uglier.
(b) She has become more serious.
(c) She is more intelligent.
(d) She is more kind.
9. Who is Tinkerbell?
(a) Paris' one hundred-pound Great Dane.
(b) Paris' ten-pound cat.
(c) Paris' two-pound teacup Chihuahua.
(d) Paris' favorite Disney character.
10. What is acceptable to do to a boy?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Torture him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Tease him.
11. Why does Paris decide to do the show?
(a) It will build her fame.
(b) She realized that she would just be playing a role.
(c) She needs the money.
(d) She likes to be made fun of.
12. While growing up, Paris' home life was more _____________ than one would imagine.
13. What is she wearing to create this affect?
(a) Fake teeth.
(b) Hair extensions.
(c) A short skirt.
(d) A push-up bra.
14. What followed the success of "The Simple Life?"
(a) "The Simple Life 2."
(b) "The Simple Life 1.5."
(c) "The Simple Life: The Movie."
(d) "The Really Simple Life."
15. What is the name of her jewelry line?
(d) A Night in Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Should Paris ever approach a guy?
2. What does she love to do?
3. What did Paris learn from the show?
4. What was the worst experience for Paris in making the show?
5. What does Tinkerbell think about her manners?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)