|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paris write this book?
(a) Her publicist told her it would make her a lot of money.
(b) In order to give an honest view of who she really is.
(c) She has always loved to write books.
(d) She wants to become even more famous.
2. What is another one of Paris' least favorite places?
(b) The Hamptons.
(c) Long Beach.
3. Into what would Paris love to branch out?
(a) Science Fiction.
(c) Horror films.
4. Why should you pack this much luggage?
(a) People who have large amounts of luggage are considered important.
(b) You never know what the weather will be like.
(c) The more luggage you have, the more people are needed to carry it and get paid for carrying it.
(d) Packing more than needed is a waste.
5. Now that Paris has co-starred on "The Simple Life," she feels that she and Nicky are viewed more as what?
6. What places does this list include?
(a) South Africa, New Zealand, and Trinidad.
(b) Japan, Australia, Las Vegas, and of course, Paris.
(c) Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Sweden, and of course, Paris.
(d) Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
7. To what does Paris admit riding?
(a) Roller coasters.
(b) A bus.
(c) The New York subway.
(d) In a taxi.
8. What can be done if the diet and the wardrobe do not give perfect results?
(a) A proper pose should include turning one's hips to the side to slenderize them.
(b) Do not go out in public.
(c) Hire a dietician and personal trainer.
(d) Get plastic surgery.
9. What did both Paris and Nicky love to do when they were younger?
(a) Dress up in their mother's clothes and jewelry.
(b) Make fun of other people.
(c) Run around the neighborhood.
(d) Play with poor kids.
10. Why does Paris like to ride in this?
(a) It is fun to get to know your driver.
(b) It is exciting and a thrill.
(c) It is an invaluable way to get around New York when in a hurry.
(d) You can see the city sights for very cheap.
11. Why does Paris consider herself to be somewhat groundbreaking?
(a) She is the first socialite to be in a television show.
(b) She was one of the first socialites to start runway modeling.
(c) She is blond and intelligent.
(d) She is an heiress and earns her own money.
12. What does Paris think is her trademark?
(a) Her legs.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her hair.
13. Who is one of Paris' close and famous friends?
(a) Mandy Moore.
(b) Hillary Duff.
(c) Jessica Simpson.
(d) Nicole Richie.
14. How many locations were there for Paris' 21st birthday?
15. Why does Paris believe an heiress should always have good hair?
(a) An heiress is photographed often.
(b) When one is wealthy, one must spend a great deal of money on oneself.
(c) Good hair is a sign of wealth.
(d) An heiress is teased a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is always there to keep an heiress from feeling insecure or bored?
2. When should you pack this much luggage?
3. In what did Paris have a cameo?
4. How many of Paris' favorite places and parties does she provide?
5. What story does Paris tell of a time when she was entering a Hollywood party?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)