1. Why does Paris write this book?
In order to give an honest view of who she really is.
2. Why does Paris never mind when others make fun of her image?
She can make fun of herself.
3. She does not take herself too seriously, but instead takes who seriously?
Her family, her dog (Tinkerbell), and her work.
4. What does Paris believe there is nothing worse than being?
5. Why does Paris consider herself to be somewhat groundbreaking?
She was one of the first socialites to start runway modeling.
This section contains 4,314 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)