|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paris write this book?
(a) In order to give an honest view of who she really is.
(b) She wants to become even more famous.
(c) Her publicist told her it would make her a lot of money.
(d) She has always loved to write books.
2. What does Paris say makes a good impression?
(a) To laugh at other people's jokes.
(b) To smile all the time.
(c) To wear expensive clothes.
(d) To enter a party confidently.
3. She does not take herself too seriously, but instead takes who seriously?
(a) Her family, her dog (Tinkerbell), and her work.
(c) Normal people.
(d) Other celebrities.
4. Why does Paris not like using tanning beds?
(a) They are dirty.
(b) They are too hot.
(c) She fears getting skin cancer.
(d) They are expensive.
5. What does she drink to relax?
(a) Chamomile tea.
(b) Alcoholic beverages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paris prefer to drink?
2. Who is one of Paris' close and famous friends?
3. How much luggage should one pack?
4. To what does Paris admit riding?
5. For what do Paris' groundbreaking actions pave the way?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)