|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many instructions on how to be an heiress does Paris give?
2. Being too serious, according to Paris, is a sign of what?
(a) Being beautiful and mysterious.
(b) Being intelligent.
(c) Being dull or unimaginative.
(d) Being rich.
3. Why does Paris believe she is more confident?
(a) Nicky is her best friend.
(b) She is wealthy.
(c) Nicky is less attractive than her.
(d) She has worked.
4. What does Paris feel about her and Nicky's tastes now?
(a) They are now the same.
(b) They are opposite.
(c) They are still the same.
(d) They are very similar.
5. As what are Paris and Nicky known?
(a) The "Twins."
(c) The "Hilton Sisters."
(d) The "Hilton Heiresses."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paris never mind when others make fun of her image?
2. With what other children did Paris and Nicky grow up?
3. What shoes does she prefer to wear?
4. What is acceptable for an heiress to do?
5. How does Paris describe Nicky?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)