|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did both Paris and Nicky love to do when they were younger?
(a) Make fun of other people.
(b) Run around the neighborhood.
(c) Dress up in their mother's clothes and jewelry.
(d) Play with poor kids.
2. What must an heiress also never do?
(a) Talk about money.
(c) Buy expensive jewelry.
(d) Eat caviar.
3. What does Paris believe there is nothing worse than being?
4. Because of these activities, what has happened to both Nicky and Paris?
(a) They have become very well known.
(b) They do not like each other.
(c) They have grown apart.
(d) They are known to be annoying.
5. Why does Paris write this book?
(a) She wants to become even more famous.
(b) Her publicist told her it would make her a lot of money.
(c) She has always loved to write books.
(d) In order to give an honest view of who she really is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paris feel about her and Nicky's tastes now?
2. Where have the sisters lived together for the past few years?
3. Why do Paris and Nicky often wear black wigs when shopping?
4. What are Paris' two "main" heiress rules?
5. Why does Paris believe she is more confident?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)