|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She does not take herself too seriously, but instead takes who seriously?
(a) Normal people.
(b) Her family, her dog (Tinkerbell), and her work.
(d) Other celebrities.
2. Describe Nicky's apparel.
(a) It is strange.
(b) It is boring.
(c) It is more funky.
(d) It is more sophisticated.
3. What is one thing an heiress would never do?
(a) Borrow a plane.
(b) Eat caviar too much.
(c) Expect others to help her.
(d) Ride the subway.
4. What does Paris feel about her and Nicky's tastes now?
(a) They are still the same.
(b) They are opposite.
(c) They are now the same.
(d) They are very similar.
5. Why does Paris believe she is more confident?
(a) She is wealthy.
(b) Nicky is less attractive than her.
(c) Nicky is her best friend.
(d) She has worked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paris feel that having someone as close as Nicky has been very important in her life?
2. What power does one's ability to make fun of oneself have?
3. Because of these activities, what has happened to both Nicky and Paris?
4. Being too serious, according to Paris, is a sign of what?
5. What must an heiress also never do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)