• Paris explains that people seem to have many misconceptions about her, and that she wrote this book in order to give an honest view of who she really is.
• She is someone who is happy with herself and does not take herself too seriously.
• She believes that there is nothing worse than being boring.
• Paris considers herself to be somewhat groundbreaking, as she was one of the first socialites to start runway modeling.
• Being an heiress means being in charge according to Paris, who consistently takes matters into her own hands and follows her dreams.
• She projects confidence and gives instructions on how to emulate her.
• Heiresses should expect others to help them but should never be mean.
• She always likes to keep people wondering and says that the way to do that is to smile all the time and say as little as possible.
• Paris has...
This section contains 2,187 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)