• Paris explains that people seem to have many misconceptions about her, and that she wrote this book in order to give an honest view of who she really is.
• She is someone who is happy with herself and does not take herself too seriously.
• She believes that there is nothing worse than being boring.
• Paris considers herself to be somewhat groundbreaking, as she was one of the first socialites to start runway modeling.
• Being an heiress means being in charge according to Paris, who consistently takes matters into her own hands and follows her dreams.
• She projects confidence and gives instructions on how to emulate her.
• Heiresses should expect others to help them but should never be mean.
• She always likes to keep people wondering and says that the way to do that is to smile all the time and say as little as possible.
This section contains 2,018 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)