* Paris explains that people seem to have many misconceptions about her, and that she wrote this book in order to give an honest view of who she really is.
* She is someone who is happy with herself and does not take herself too seriously.
* She believes that there is nothing worse than being boring.
* Paris considers herself to be somewhat groundbreaking, as she was one of the first socialites to start runway modeling.
* Being an heiress means being in charge according to Paris, who consistently takes matters into her own hands and follows her dreams.
* She projects confidence and gives instructions on how to emulate her.
* Heiresses should expect others to help them but should never be mean.
* She always likes to keep people wondering and says that the way to do that is to smile all the time and say as little as possible.
* Paris has...
This section contains 2,006 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)