1. Where did Perkins' parents teach in Chapter 1?
The Tilton School.
2. Where did Perkins decide NOT to go to college?
3. Where did Perkins live while he worked in the Peace Corp?
4. What position did Perkins accept at MAIN?
5. Where did MAIN conduct most of its work?
In developing countries.
6. How did the employees of MAIN live?
7. Where was Perkins first assigned to work with MAIN?
8. Who trained Perkins to become an economic hit man?
A beautiful woman.
9. What are the two objectives of economic hit men?
To justify large loans for less developed countries and to bankrupt those countries.
This section contains 4,312 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)