|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Perkins decide NOT to go to college?
(c) American University.
2. What did the countries that Perkins' company helped eventually do?
(c) Became democracies.
3. In Chapter 6, where did Perkins discover he could not work?
(a) In America.
(b) In Bandung.
(c) In Indonesia.
(d) In Europe.
4. What did the people of Panama think about their president?
(a) They loathed him.
(b) The loved him.
(c) They did not care about him.
(d) Panama did not have a president.
5. What does Perkins believe makes people feel that God only wants certain people at the top?
Short Answer Questions
1. Perkins believed MAIN's objective in Indonesia was _____________.
2. Who trained Perkins to become an economic hit man?
3. Who is Charlie Illingsworth?
4. What are the two objectives of economic hit men?
5. What did the man in Perkins' dream carry on his shoulder?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)