|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who trained Perkins to become an economic hit man?
(a) An old man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A young man.
2. How was Howard described to Perkins?
(a) As an honorable person.
(b) As a mean, vindictive man.
(c) As a man to be trusted.
(d) As a kind person.
3. In Chapter 6, where did Perkins discover he could not work?
(a) In America.
(b) In Europe.
(c) In Bandung.
(d) In Indonesia.
4. When did Indonesia gain independence?
(a) After the Gulf War.
(b) After WWI.
(c) After the Korean War.
(d) After WWII.
5. What did Perkins see when he drove through the slums of Panama?
(a) Raw sewage.
(b) Well lit streets.
(c) Poorly designed stores.
(d) Well built streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Richard Nixon dressed as in Chapter 7?
2. What does Perkins believe makes people feel that God only wants certain people at the top?
3. Whom did Perkins meet with in Chapter 9?
4. What did Rasy's friends say would cause Americans to want to go to war?
5. What did Howard tell Perkins in confidence?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)