|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Perkins' parents teach in Chapter 1?
(a) The Tilton School.
(b) The Key School.
(d) The Ramsey Schoo.
2. What was Perkin's opinion about being an economic hit man at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) He wished he had thought of the idea.
(b) He wanted to learn the process and benefit from it.
(c) He wanted to go back to college.
(d) He wanted nothing to do with the process.
3. Who did Perkins feel most happy with while in Indonesia?
(a) Employees of MAIN.
(b) The natives.
(d) His family.
4. Perkins believed MAIN's objective in Indonesia was _____________.
(a) Destroying the country.
(b) Building a new office.
(c) Reinstating communism.
(d) Preventing communism and increasing the country's wealth.
5. Whose report did Perkins doctor in Chapter 9?
(a) Peter's report.
(b) John's report.
(c) Anna's report.
(d) Howard's report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did MAIN threaten Perkins never to do?
2. What was Perkins' impression of political and business leaders at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Why did Indonesia become a communist country?
4. What did the people of Panama think about their president?
5. What position did Perkins accept at MAIN?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)