|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Perkins wanted to spend less time with ____________.
(b) Employees of MAIN.
(c) His wife.
(d) His family.
2. In Chapter 4, who was the President of the World Bank?
(a) Robert McNamara.
(b) George Clinton.
(c) Thomas Frank.
(d) John Mcgee.
3. Where did MAIN conduct most of its work?
(a) In developing countries.
(b) In the United States.
(c) In developed countries.
(d) In Europe.
4. When did Indonesia gain independence?
(a) After WWII.
(b) After the Gulf War.
(c) After WWI.
(d) After the Korean War.
5. Whom did Perkins meet with in Chapter 9?
(a) The common people.
(b) World leaders.
(c) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did it make sense to Perkins that big corporations funded colleges?
2. How was Howard described to Perkins?
3. What was Perkins' impression of political and business leaders at the end of Chapter 6?
4. Whose report did Perkins doctor in Chapter 9?
5. What did the people of Panama think about their president?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)