|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Indonesia gain independence?
(a) After the Gulf War.
(b) After WWI.
(c) After WWII.
(d) After the Korean War.
2. Where did Perkins live in Chapter 5?
(a) In a penthouse apartment.
(b) In a tent.
(c) In a government house.
(d) In a car.
3. Who trained Perkins to become an economic hit man?
(a) An old man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A young man.
4. Where did MAIN conduct most of its work?
(a) In developed countries.
(b) In developing countries.
(c) In the United States.
(d) In Europe.
5. Why did Indonesia become a communist country?
(a) Lack of money.
(b) Lack of a leader.
(c) Lack of unity.
(d) Lack of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Perkins first assigned to work with MAIN?
2. Why did Howard return to the United States?
3. What did MAIN threaten Perkins never to do?
4. In Chapter 4, who was the President of the World Bank?
5. Who is Charlie Illingsworth?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)