|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did MAIN never teach Perkins in Chapter 4?
(a) Buisness administration.
2. What did MAIN threaten Perkins never to do?
(a) Speak to his family.
(b) Run for president.
(c) Reveal their policies.
(d) Leave the country.
3. What did Perkins have to convince himself of at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) MAIN was not going to fire him.
(b) He was a bad person.
(c) Communism was wrong.
(d) He was doing the right thing.
4. What was MAIN's key to helping the United States obtain dominance in Indonesia?
(a) The internet project.
(b) The electrification project.
(c) The green light project.
5. What was Perkin's opinion about being an economic hit man at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) He wanted to learn the process and benefit from it.
(b) He wished he had thought of the idea.
(c) He wanted to go back to college.
(d) He wanted nothing to do with the process.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perkins believed MAIN's objective in Indonesia was _____________.
2. Why did Howard return to the United States?
3. Where did Perkins' parents teach in Chapter 1?
4. Who trained Perkins to become an economic hit man?
5. What did Perkins have to remind himself of at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)