|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) An Indonesian banker.
(b) Perkin's wife.
(c) An Indonesian politician.
(d) An employee of MAIN.
2. In Chapter 4, who was the President of the World Bank?
(a) George Clinton.
(b) Robert McNamara.
(c) John Mcgee.
(d) Thomas Frank.
3. What were some of the New Deal's policies?
(a) Application of fiscal policy and freedom of religion.
(b) Liberty and justice to all.
(c) To promote economic regulation, governmental financial manipulation, and extensive application of fiscal policy.
(d) The right for immigrants to come to America.
4. Why was Perkins in Panama at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) To talk to the Omar Torrijos.
(b) To move to the country.
(c) To set up a water system.
(d) Perkins never went to Panama.
5. How many people worked under Perkins in 1977?
(b) One thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Omar Torrijos?
2. Why did it make sense to Perkins that big corporations funded colleges?
3. Rasy's friends told Perkins the United States needed to stop _________.
4. What did MAIN never teach Perkins in Chapter 4?
5. What did Rasy's friends say would cause Americans to want to go to war?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)