|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert McNamara create which set a precedent for the corporatocracy?
(a) A political campaign.
(b) A solid buisness plan.
(c) A military-industrial complex.
(d) A new currency.
2. What did Perkins have to remind himself of at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) His address.
(b) One day he would expose MAIN.
(c) One day he would run MAIN.
(d) His phone number.
3. What is OPEC?
(a) A group against the use of oil.
(b) A conglomeration of banks.
(c) A cartel of oil producing nations.
(d) Oil Peace Exiting Communism.
4. Where would Perkins' plan lead Panama?
(a) Into victory.
(b) Into wealth.
(c) Into debt.
(d) Into democracy.
5. What did Rasy's friends say would cause Americans to want to go to war?
(a) America did not want war.
(b) Villainizing Islam.
(c) Villainizing Christianity.
(d) Americans love war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue did the United States have with Panama?
2. Who was killed at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What happened as a result of OPEC's oil embargo?
4. What was Perkins' impression of Jakarta?
5. What did Panama receive at the end of Chapter 17?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)