|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert McNamara infuse into government policy?
(a) Scientific terms.
(c) Military drills.
(d) Business models.
2. What happened as a result of OPEC's oil embargo?
(a) Emploment rates became higher.
(b) Unemployment and fixed exchange rates collapsed.
(d) The great depression.
3. In Chapter 17, what did Perkins send to Torrijos?
(a) A photo of his family.
(b) A bribe.
(c) A copy of his article.
(d) A priceless gift.
4. Why was Perkins in Panama at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) To set up a water system.
(b) To move to the country.
(c) To talk to the Omar Torrijos.
(d) Perkins never went to Panama.
5. What did Robert McNamara create which set a precedent for the corporatocracy?
(a) A solid buisness plan.
(b) A military-industrial complex.
(c) A political campaign.
(d) A new currency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people of Panama think about their president?
2. Rasy's friend compared the Muslims to ___________.
3. In Chapter 4, who was the President of the World Bank?
4. What did Perkins have to remind himself of at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What did the President of Panama not want to be to the United States?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)