|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rebecca unable to get her Octagon card back from the sales girl?
(a) Her account is frozen.
(b) The card is stolen.
(c) The sales girl loses the card.
(d) Her account has not yet been opened.
2. Why does Rebecca's request for a loan get turned down?
(a) She did not fill out the form correctly.
(b) She asked for too much.
(c) She did not have a good reason to get one.
(d) She asked for too little.
3. How much money does Tarquin attempt to give Rebecca?
4. How does Alicia treat Rebecca when she sees her in the green room of Morning Coffee?
5. Which program was Suze watching while she put together Rebecca's frames?
(b) Freedom Today!
(c) Morning Coffee.
(d) Love Alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does Tarquin give Rebecca on their first date?
2. Where do Rebecca and Luke go out to lunch in Chapter 11?
3. Which mode of transportation does Rebecca use to get to work on a regular basis?
4. Where do Rebecca and Tarquin go on their first date?
5. What is the name of the author Rebecca meets while at the Morning Coffee studio?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tarquin attempt to write a check for Rebecca?
2. What is Luke's reaction to seeing Rebecca's article in The Daily World?
3. Why does Rebecca become very determined right before she goes on Morning Coffee?
4. What do Rebecca's parents think about her going on Morning Coffee?
5. Why does Rebecca choose to write her article for Daily World?
6. Why does Rebecca go to her parents in Chapter 16?
7. Why does Tarquin choose to take Rebecca out for pizza?
8. How does Rebecca react to seeing herself in the mirror at Morning Coffee?
9. Why does Luke ask Rebecca to go shopping with him?
10. Why does Suze finish putting together Rebecca's frames for her side job?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)