|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Rebecca ask Elly for?
(a) Ten pence.
(b) Thirty quid.
(c) Ten quid.
(d) Twenty quid.
2. Who is Maria Freeman?
(a) A woman at Successful Saving.
(b) A woman at Brandon Communications.
(c) A woman at The Daily World.
(d) A woman at Sanctum Asset Management.
3. What does Rebecca buy from the craft fair?
(a) Earrings and a hat.
(b) Plates and a vase.
(c) Handmade cards, a plant holder, and a wooden bowl.
(d) A black and white framed photograph.
4. Whom does Rebecca take financial advice from?
(a) Luis M, Knight.
(b) Robert L. Smith.
(c) David E. Barton.
(d) Alfred Waters.
5. What excuse does Rebecca use to justify shopping while at the museum?
(a) Anniversary shopping.
(b) Christmas shopping.
(c) Baby shower shopping.
(d) Birthday shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rebecca's occupation?
2. What does Rebecca eat while she is out for Suze's birthday?
3. Why does Rebecca stop into Denny and George when she normally can not afford to shop there?
4. Why does Rebecca declare that she will live a "Zen" lifestyle?
5. What name does Rebecca make up for her fictitious aunt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tarquin like Rebecca?
2. Describe what Rebecca does for a living.
3. Why does Rebecca choose to purchase the ugly, wooden bowl from the craft fair?
4. What are three items Rebecca most commonly spends money on?
5. How does Rebecca feel about her occupation?
6. Why does Rebecca choose to purchase a season pass to the museum?
7. Why does Rebecca attempt to follow the teachings of David E. Barton?
8. What is Rebecca's opinion on the topic of sex before marriage?
9. What is Janice and Martin's opinion of Rebecca?
10. Why does Rebecca choose to make a curry dish?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)