|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rebecca take Suze out for her birthday?
(c) Old Greek Bistro.
(d) Las Morenas.
2. How old is Suze?
3. Why does Rebecca get into trouble at the museum?
(a) She insults a guard.
(b) She breaks a precious vase.
(c) She tries to enter without paying admission.
(d) She steals an artifact.
4. Which bank does Rebecca have her account at?
(a) Chester Bank.
(b) Big Ben Bank.
(c) London Bank.
(d) Endwich Bank.
5. What does Rebecca eat while she is out for Suze's birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rebecca's occupation?
2. Who leaves a thank you card on Rebecca's doorstep?
3. What does Rebecca buy while on the way to her parents house?
4. What name does Rebecca make up for her fictitious aunt?
5. Where do Rebecca and her flatmate live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rebecca choose to purchase a season pass to the museum?
2. Why does Tarquin like Rebecca?
3. How does Rebecca feel about her occupation?
4. Why are Rebecca's credit card bills so high?
5. Describe Rebecca's parents.
6. Describe Rebecca Bloomwood's personality.
7. What are three items Rebecca most commonly spends money on?
8. Why does Rebecca want to win the lottery?
9. Describe what Rebecca does for a living.
10. Why does Rebecca choose to purchase the ugly, wooden bowl from the craft fair?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)