|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rebecca get into trouble at the museum?
(a) She breaks a precious vase.
(b) She tries to enter without paying admission.
(c) She insults a guard.
(d) She steals an artifact.
2. Why does Rebecca cry after her curry dinner goes disastrously wrong?
(a) Suze hates her food.
(b) She feels like a failure.
(c) She loves her food too much.
(d) She misses Luke.
3. Whom does Rebecca spot while she is out at dinner with Suze and her cousins?
4. Who does Rebecca run into after shopping at Denny and George?
5. Who is Elly?
(a) Rebecca's friend.
(b) Rebecca's cousin.
(c) Rebecca's sister.
(d) Rebecca's flatmate.
6. Who is Suze?
(a) Rebecca's flatmate.
(b) Rebecca's sister.
(c) Rebecca's boss.
(d) Rebecca's boyfriend.
7. What is Rebecca's father's name?
8. How much money does Rebecca spend on the recipe book she is forced to buy?
(a) 15 quid.
(b) 25 quid.
(c) 10 quid.
(d) 30 quid.
9. Which bank does Rebecca have her account at?
(a) London Bank.
(b) Endwich Bank.
(c) Chester Bank.
(d) Big Ben Bank.
10. Who is Erica Parnell?
(a) A woman from the spa.
(b) A woman from the post office.
(c) A woman from Rebecca's bank.
(d) A woman from Rebecca's favorite store.
11. Who is Martin?
(a) A neighbor of Rebecca's parents.
(b) A local butcher.
(c) A cousin of Suze's.
(d) A man Rebecca used to date.
12. What is Rebecca's opinion of Maria Freeman?
(a) She is neutral toward Maria.
(b) She dislikes Maria.
(c) She loves Maria.
(d) She is confused by Maria.
13. What does Rebecca buy for Suze's birthday?
(a) Chocolates and a card.
(b) Shoes and polish.
(c) Champagne and flowers.
(d) Wine and pastries.
14. Which piece of clothing does Rebecca refuse to let a customer try on while working at her boutique job?
(a) A pair of zebra striped jeans.
(b) A navy blue blazer.
(c) A silk and lace blouse.
(d) A pair of leather pumps.
15. What does Rebecca buy from the craft fair?
(a) Plates and a vase.
(b) Earrings and a hat.
(c) Handmade cards, a plant holder, and a wooden bowl.
(d) A black and white framed photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rebecca declare that she will live a "Zen" lifestyle?
2. What is the name of Tom's girlfriend?
3. Who thinks Rebecca is a financial genius?
4. Which exhibit is Rebecca's favorite in the museum?
5. What color is Rebecca's mother's hair?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)