|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Rebecca's curry?
(a) It's too hot.
(b) It's too cold.
(c) It's too sweet.
(d) It's too sour.
2. Why does Rebecca ask Elly for money?
(a) So she can go grocery shopping.
(b) So she can buy a dog.
(c) So she can go out on a date.
(d) So she can buy her scarf.
3. Which bank does Rebecca have her account at?
(a) London Bank.
(b) Endwich Bank.
(c) Chester Bank.
(d) Big Ben Bank.
4. How much money does Rebecca ask Elly for?
(a) Ten pence.
(b) Thirty quid.
(c) Ten quid.
(d) Twenty quid.
5. Who is Maria Freeman?
(a) A woman at The Daily World.
(b) A woman at Brandon Communications.
(c) A woman at Successful Saving.
(d) A woman at Sanctum Asset Management.
6. Why does Rebecca cry after her curry dinner goes disastrously wrong?
(a) She loves her food too much.
(b) She misses Luke.
(c) She feels like a failure.
(d) Suze hates her food.
7. What name does Rebecca make up for her fictitious aunt?
8. Who is Rebecca?
(a) The protagonist.
(b) The antagonist.
(c) The narrator.
(d) A friend of the narrator.
9. What does Rebecca eat while she is out for Suze's birthday?
10. What was the name of Rebecca's old flatmate?
11. What does Rebecca buy from the craft fair?
(a) Handmade cards, a plant holder, and a wooden bowl.
(b) Plates and a vase.
(c) Earrings and a hat.
(d) A black and white framed photograph.
12. Who is Alicia?
(a) A girl who works at Brandon Communications.
(b) A girl who serves liquor at the bar.
(c) A girl whom Rebecca meets in her favorite boutique.
(d) A girl whom Rebecca befriends at the movie theater.
13. How old is Rebecca?
14. Where does Rebecca get a Saturday job?
(a) George and Denny.
(b) Karen Millen.
(c) The museum store.
(d) Ally Smith.
15. What does Rebecca buy while on the way to her parents house?
(a) A pet fish.
(b) A bath robe.
(c) A lottery ticket.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does M.M.M. stand for?
2. Which clothing item does Rebecca want to purchase from Denny and George?
3. What is Rebecca's nickname?
4. Whom does Rebecca spot while she is out at dinner with Suze and her cousins?
5. Who is James?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)