• The reader is introduced to Rebecca Bloomwood.
• Rebecca is a financial journalist at Successful Saving.
• Rebecca opens her VISA bill and is astonished by the amount listed.
• Denny and George hold a sale. Rebecca encounters her dream scarf and puts it on hold.
• Alicia is introduced to Rebecca by Luke Brandon.
• A press conference is held in Westminster which Rebecca attends.
• Luke loans Rebecca twenty quid because he thinks that she is buying a gift for her aunt.
• Rebecca buys her Denny and George scarf.
• The reader is introduced to Suze, Rebecca's flatmate.
• Suze and Rebecca gossip about James, Rebecca's ex.
• Rebecca buys lottery tickets and imagines what she would do with the money if she won.
• Rebecca visits her parents.
• Rebecca and her mum attend a craft fair.
• A sad looking craftsman sells Rebecca one of his bowls.
• Rebecca gives Janice and Martin financial advice...
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)