|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 183-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator bring to Sonoko when he first seeks her out?
(c) A book.
(d) A love poem.
2. What is the narrator doing when he notices Yakumo?
(a) Shooting hoops.
(b) Taking a walk.
(c) Riding a bicycle.
(d) Leading calisthenics.
3. What word does the narrator use to describe the occupation of a night-soil man?
4. After the fact, the narrator thinks of Chieko's kiss as what?
(d) Life giving.
5. What does the narrator do to please his inner demons?
(a) Make the demons heroes.
(b) Make out with girls.
(c) Make out with boys.
(d) Go to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Omi is expelled, the narrator's fantasies mentally play out in what location?
2. From what ailment does the narrator's grandmother suffer?
3. As a child, the narrator fantasizes that who wants to kill him?
4. What color is the narrator's hair at birth?
5. The narrator thinks his involvement in the war will make him what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)