|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 183-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impression does the narrator have of Omi after meeting him alone in the schoolyard?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is brave.
(d) He is tough.
2. As a boy, what does the narrator associate with the idea of love?
(d) All of these.
3. In the first attempt to execute Sebastian, what weapon was used?
(c) The guillotine.
(d) Poison darts.
4. How old is Yakumo when the narrator first becomes attracted to him?
5. During puberty, the narrator likens his penis to a what?
(a) A frightening thing.
(b) A new toy.
(c) A shameful reward.
(d) A angry missile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys at the school notice about Omi's body?
2. What kind of power does the narrator believe Sebastian had?
3. When Kusano is a soldier, what time does his family have to get up in order to visit with him?
4. During his visit to see Kusano, the narrator is concerned that Kusano will notice what?
5. The narrator describes Mr. Ohba as being what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)