|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 101-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator react to Reni's "Saint Sebastian"?
(a) He is inspired.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is turned on.
(d) He is scared.
2. What does Reni's "Saint Sebastian" cause the narrator to do for the first time?
(a) Pick up a paint brush.
(b) Read the Bible.
(c) Pleasure himself.
(d) Run away from home.
3. As a child, the narrator fantasizes that who wants to kill him?
(a) A pirate.
(b) The maid.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His brother.
4. Whom does the narrator relate to in the stories he reads?
(a) The prince.
(b) The poor.
(c) The dragon.
(d) The princess.
5. During what game do Omi and the narrator do battle?
(a) Upper versus Lower.
(c) Fight for the Title.
(d) King of the Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator plan to do once he leaves school?
2. In the first attempt to execute Sebastian, what weapon was used?
3. After the battle, what does Omi do to the narrator?
4. What does the narrator do to celebrate his admiration for the female magician?
5. Why is it ironic that the narrator cannot swim?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)