|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 101-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Omi is expelled, what type of fantasies does the narrator indulge in?
2. In one particular story read by the narrator, what keeps a Hungarian prince alive?
(a) A magic diamond.
(b) His sword.
(d) A fairy godmother.
3. A friend suggests the narrator should target whom for the graphic game?
(a) The school master.
(c) The colonel.
(d) His brother.
4. After being affected by "Saint Sebastian," what does the narrator do to analyze his feelings?
(a) Writes an essay.
(b) Visits Rome.
(d) Attends art school.
5. What object does the narrator claim to remember from his birth?
(a) His father's ring.
(b) The bed.
(c) His mother's necklace.
(d) The basin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What photograph is the narrator obsessed with as a child?
2. What does the narrator fantasize about after his meeting with Omi in the school yard?
3. What do the schoolboys call the graphic game they play with each other?
4. What does the narrator do to celebrate his admiration for the female magician?
5. What effect do death and blood have on the narrator during puberty?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)