|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 61-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the adults communicate after returning from a shining city in the narrator's dream?
(a) Through touch.
(b) By sign.
(c) In French.
(d) In writing.
2. Who scolds the narrator for claiming to remember his birth?
3. What impression does the narrator have of Omi after meeting him alone in the schoolyard?
(a) He is brave.
(b) He is tough.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is lonely.
4. Where does the narrator spend his summer, prior to Omi's expulsion?
(a) At school.
(b) The beach.
(c) With Omi.
(d) With his father.
5. From what illness does the narrator suffer?
(a) Yellow fever.
(d) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Sebastian back to life, following his attempted execution?
2. With whom is the narrator typically allowed to play as a child?
3. As a child, the narrator fantasizes that who wants to kill him?
4. After Omi is expelled, from what physical ailment does the narrator suffer?
5. What does the narrator swear off, after witnessing Omi on the gym bars?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)