|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 61-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the objective of the graphic game the boys play with each other?
(a) To push someone down the stairs.
(b) To pull each other's hair.
(c) To grab each other's crotch.
(d) To get lots of girls.
2. During puberty, the narrator likens his penis to a what?
(a) A angry missile.
(b) A frightening thing.
(c) A shameful reward.
(d) A new toy.
3. Over the summer, why does the narrator suddenly feel close to Omi?
(a) He sees a boy who looks like Omi.
(b) His mother mentions Omi.
(c) There is an article in the paper about Omi.
(d) He grows underarm hair.
4. After witnessing Omi on the gym bars, what does the narrator feel for him?
5. Who was the Captain of the Praetorian Guard of Rome?
(a) The narrator's father.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Omi's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impression does the narrator have of Omi after meeting him alone in the schoolyard?
2. What weapon is used to kill Sebastian for good?
3. With whom is the narrator typically allowed to play as a child?
4. What color is the narrator's hair at birth?
5. As a child, the narrator fantasizes that who wants to kill him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)