|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 34-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one particular story read by the narrator, what keeps a Hungarian prince alive?
(b) A fairy godmother.
(c) A magic diamond.
(d) His sword.
2. What weapon is used to kill Sebastian for good?
(b) An axe.
3. What do the boys at school believe about Omi?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is someone to fear.
(c) He has had sex with many women.
(d) He is well endowed.
4. What smell does the narrator associate with soldiers?
(a) Motor oil.
5. What kind of power does the narrator believe Sebastian had?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the adults communicate after returning from a shining city in the narrator's dream?
2. What type of visual pornography does the narrator hide at his home?
3. To where is the narrator's father transferred right after the narrator moves in with him?
4. From what ailment does the narrator's grandmother suffer?
5. Whom does the narrator relate to in the stories he reads?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)