|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 34-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where is the narrator's father transferred right after the narrator moves in with him?
(c) Great Britain.
(d) The United States.
2. What is the name of the female magician who inspires the narrator?
3. What is the objective of the graphic game the boys play with each other?
(a) To push someone down the stairs.
(b) To pull each other's hair.
(c) To get lots of girls.
(d) To grab each other's crotch.
4. Before encountering Omi alone in the schoolyard, what does the narrator believe about Omi?
(a) He is a snob.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He is a hero.
5. What time was the narrator born?
(a) 7 a.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Captain of the Praetorian Guard of Rome?
2. What is Omi doing when the narrator finds him alone in the schoolyard?
3. In the first attempt to execute Sebastian, what weapon was used?
4. What subject is the narrator fascinated with as a child?
5. What effect do death and blood have on the narrator during puberty?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)