|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 34-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what ailment does the narrator's grandmother suffer?
(a) Cranial neuralgia.
2. What type of clothing does the narrator wear, once he reaches puberty?
(a) Women's clothing.
(b) A naval uniform.
(c) Long pants.
(d) A soldier cap.
3. What time was the narrator born?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(d) 7 a.m.
4. In the first attempt to execute Sebastian, what weapon was used?
(b) Poison darts.
(c) The guillotine.
5. What photograph is the narrator obsessed with as a child?
(b) The statue David.
(c) Joan of Arc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do to celebrate his admiration for the female magician?
2. Who brings Sebastian back to life, following his attempted execution?
3. What is Omi doing when the narrator finds him alone in the schoolyard?
4. What word does the narrator use to describe the occupation of a night-soil man?
5. In what city was the narrator born?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)