|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 34-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before encountering Omi alone in the schoolyard, what does the narrator believe about Omi?
(a) He is a hero.
(b) He is a snob.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He is a coward.
2. What photograph is the narrator obsessed with as a child?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(c) The statue David.
3. What color is the narrator's hair at birth?
4. What word does the narrator use to describe the occupation of a night-soil man?
5. As a child, the narrator fantasizes that who wants to kill him?
(a) The maid.
(b) A pirate.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being affected by "Saint Sebastian," what does the narrator do to analyze his feelings?
2. In the first attempt to execute Sebastian, what weapon was used?
3. What smell does the narrator associate with soldiers?
4. What type of stories does the narrator like to read as a child?
5. When is the narrator's birthday?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)