|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 34-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator react to Reni's "Saint Sebastian"?
(a) He is repulsed.
(b) He is turned on.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is inspired.
2. In one particular story read by the narrator, what keeps a Hungarian prince alive?
(a) A magic diamond.
(c) A fairy godmother.
(d) His sword.
3. How old is the narrator when he is first attracted to another man?
4. From what ailment does the narrator's grandmother suffer?
(c) Cranial neuralgia.
5. To where is the narrator's father transferred right after the narrator moves in with him?
(a) Great Britain.
(b) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the narrator's hair at birth?
2. When is the narrator's birthday?
3. In the first attempt to execute Sebastian, what weapon was used?
4. What is the objective of the graphic game the boys play with each other?
5. What effect do death and blood have on the narrator during puberty?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)