|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 34-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the narrator's hair at birth?
2. In order to appear masculine, what does the narrator convince his female cousins to do?
(a) Shoot at a soldier.
(b) Play war.
(c) Cliff dive.
(d) Kill a bird.
3. In one particular story read by the narrator, what keeps a Hungarian prince alive?
(a) A magic diamond.
(b) His sword.
(d) A fairy godmother.
4. What type of stories does the narrator like to read as a child?
(a) Science fiction.
(c) Romance novels.
5. When is the narrator's birthday?
(a) January 4, 1925.
(b) April 7, 1945.
(c) February 10, 1931.
(d) June 18, 1950.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is used to kill Sebastian for good?
2. After being affected by "Saint Sebastian," what does the narrator do to analyze his feelings?
3. At what age does the narrator hit puberty?
4. How do the adults communicate after returning from a shining city in the narrator's dream?
5. What does Reni's "Saint Sebastian" cause the narrator to do for the first time?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)