|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 183-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Omi is expelled, what type of fantasies does the narrator indulge in?
2. When the narrator is around Sonoko, how does he feel?
3. Who was the Captain of the Praetorian Guard of Rome?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Omi's father.
(d) The narrator's father.
4. The narrator thinks his involvement in the war will make him what?
(c) More interesting.
5. What does the narrator fantasize about after his meeting with Omi in the school yard?
(a) For Omi to punch him.
(b) To get good grades.
(c) Killing Omi.
(d) Seeing him naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator study in college?
2. When apart, how do the narrator and Sonoko communicate?
3. The narrator is concerned his lack of interest in women stems from what?
4. At what age does the narrator write an essay that his later self deems as false?
5. When the air raids sound, where do the citizens hide?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)