|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 61-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Omi is expelled, from what physical ailment does the narrator suffer?
(a) Memory loss.
(d) Chest pains.
2. Who was the Captain of the Praetorian Guard of Rome?
(a) Omi's father.
(b) The narrator's father.
(d) The narrator.
3. What word does the narrator use to describe the occupation of a night-soil man?
4. On what popular playground toy do Omi and the narrator battle?
(a) The balance beam.
(b) The swinging log.
(c) The jungle gym.
(d) The slide.
5. What do the boys at school believe about Omi?
(a) He is someone to fear.
(b) He has had sex with many women.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is well endowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon Omi's expulsion, the narrator feels Omi has been what?
2. What weapon is used to kill Sebastian for good?
3. From what ailment does the narrator's grandmother suffer?
4. After Omi is expelled, what type of fantasies does the narrator indulge in?
5. A friend suggests the narrator should target whom for the graphic game?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)