|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 61-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the schoolboys call the graphic game they play with each other?
(c) Hat grab.
(d) Sucker punch.
2. What subject is the narrator fascinated with as a child?
3. What does the narrator do to celebrate his admiration for the female magician?
(a) Sings her a song.
(b) Dresses up as her.
(c) Sends her roses.
(d) Writes her a love poem.
4. In order to appear masculine, what does the narrator convince his female cousins to do?
(a) Cliff dive.
(b) Kill a bird.
(c) Shoot at a soldier.
(d) Play war.
5. What effect do death and blood have on the narrator during puberty?
(a) They arouse him.
(b) They haunt him.
(c) The repulse him.
(d) They frighten him.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what ailment does the narrator's grandmother suffer?
2. Upon Omi's expulsion, the narrator feels Omi has been what?
3. In what city was the narrator born?
4. What type of clothing does the narrator wear, once he reaches puberty?
5. At what age does the narrator hit puberty?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)