|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 126-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the essay his later self deems as false, what does the narrator trick himself into believing?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is someone others admire.
(c) He is healthy.
(d) He is smart.
2. When the air raids sound, where do the citizens hide?
(a) Under desks.
(b) Makeshift caves.
(c) In doorways.
(d) In fields.
3. How does the narrator accidentally avoid the draft?
(a) His brother runs the draft.
(b) Omi runs the draft.
(c) He is late for his appointment.
(d) He gets a bad cold.
4. In what year does the narrator graduate from high school?
5. Who scolds the narrator for claiming to remember his birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the battle, what does Omi do to the narrator?
2. What is the objective of the graphic game the boys play with each other?
3. What does the narrator plan to do once he leaves school?
4. In college, what does the narrator do to make others believe he is attracted to women?
5. At what age does the narrator write an essay that his later self deems as false?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)