|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 126-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was the narrator born?
2. What type of physical affection did the narrator once receive from Sumiko?
(a) She danced with him.
(b) She put her head in his lap.
(c) She hugged him.
(d) She kissed him.
3. What effect do death and blood have on the narrator during puberty?
(a) The repulse him.
(b) They haunt him.
(c) They arouse him.
(d) They frighten him.
4. Who scolds the narrator for claiming to remember his birth?
5. From what illness does the narrator suffer?
(a) Yellow fever.
(b) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator liken to a stage play?
2. What is the narrator doing when he notices Yakumo?
3. How long does the university postpone classes during the Allied-raids?
4. In college, what does the narrator do to make others believe he is attracted to women?
5. Where does the narrator learn about heterosexual sex?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)