|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 126-153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the schoolboys call the graphic game they play with each other?
(a) Sucker punch.
(b) Hat grab.
2. How does Sonoko make the narrator feel?
(d) All of these.
3. After avoiding the draft, how does the narrator decide he wants to die?
(a) In Omi's arms.
(b) With his family.
(c) Because of his own stupidity.
(d) Strung to a tree, with arrows.
4. After Omi is expelled, the narrator's fantasies mentally play out in what location?
(a) A church.
(b) His teacher's house.
(c) Omi's house.
(d) A Grecian murder theater.
5. How does the narrator react to Reni's "Saint Sebastian"?
(a) He is turned on.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is inspired.
(d) He is scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of stories does the narrator like to read as a child?
2. Why is it ironic that the narrator cannot swim?
3. After being affected by "Saint Sebastian," what does the narrator do to analyze his feelings?
4. What does the narrator plan to do once he leaves school?
5. What does the narrator try to learn from others?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)