|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 153-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Sebastian back to life, following his attempted execution?
(a) His mother.
(b) His lover.
(c) A widow.
(d) The priest.
2. What does the narrator plan to do once he leaves school?
(a) Get married.
(b) Fight for the other side.
(c) Join the general military.
(d) Go live with his father.
3. In Chapter 3, what does the narrator offer to carry for Sonoko?
(a) Her groceries.
(b) Her parasol.
(c) Her bag.
(d) Her little sister.
4. What type of physical affection did the narrator once receive from Sumiko?
(a) She danced with him.
(b) She kissed him.
(c) She hugged him.
(d) She put her head in his lap.
5. The narrator decides he will feel what if his family is killed in an air raid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is used to kill Sebastian for good?
2. What does the narrator find attractive about Sumiko?
3. The narrator is concerned his lack of interest in women stems from what?
4. What impression does the narrator have of Omi after meeting him alone in the schoolyard?
5. What becomes popular with the boys when the country goes to war?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)