|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pages 153-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Omi doing when the narrator finds him alone in the schoolyard?
(a) Smoking a cigarette.
(b) Kissing a girl.
(c) Vandalizing the school.
(d) Writing his name in the snow.
2. What weapon is used to kill Sebastian for good?
(b) An axe.
3. What kind of power does the narrator believe Sebastian had?
4. When the narrator is around Sonoko, how does he feel?
5. The narrator decides he will feel what if his family is killed in an air raid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator admire about the wounded civilians?
2. What is the narrator doing when he notices Yakumo?
3. Where does the narrator learn about heterosexual sex?
4. After being affected by "Saint Sebastian," what does the narrator do to analyze his feelings?
5. How old is Yakumo when the narrator first becomes attracted to him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)