1. Who scolds the narrator for claiming to remember his birth?
2. What object does the narrator claim to remember from his birth?
(a) The bed.
(b) His mother's necklace.
(c) His father's ring.
(d) The basin.
3. What time was the narrator born?
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
4. In what city was the narrator born?
5. From what ailment does the narrator's grandmother suffer?
(a) Cranial neuralgia.
6. When is the narrator's birthday?
(a) April 7, 1945.
(b) February 10, 1931.
(c) January 4, 1925.
(d) June 18, 1950.
7. What color is the narrator's hair at birth?
8. From what illness does the narrator suffer?
(c) Yellow fever.
(d) Small pox.
9. How old is the narrator when he is first attracted to another man?
10. What word does the narrator use to describe the occupation of a night-soil man?
This section contains 3,767 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)