Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what year was "The Decameron" begun?
2. What were the group of girls with which Florence belongs in high school called?
3. What classic Southern belle did Florence study who was a rich heiress, and made her callers wait for a long time?
4. What did Florence and Bres drink while talking at the dorm in Chapter 14?
5. Florence was the only member of her sorority who did not take what popular college course?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the role of religion in the King household in Chapter 3. How did Florence's beliefs form from these disparate beliefs?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Florence's experiences in the Marine camp and the stereotypes of Marines as lesbians in the narrative. How did Florence stand up for herself in the sorority?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Florence's visit to the gynecologist in Chapter 8. Why did the doctor present Granny with a certificate and what did it prove?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)