Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what year was "The Decameron" begun?
2. What were the group of girls with which Florence belongs in high school called?
3. What classic Southern belle did Florence study who was a rich heiress, and made her callers wait for a long time?
4. What did Florence and Bres drink while talking at the dorm in Chapter 14?
5. Florence was the only member of her sorority who did not take what popular college course?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Granny (Lura Ruding nee Upton) and Jensy Custis in the narrative. What role did Granny play in Mama and Herb's life before Florence was born?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Evelyn and Mama in the narrative. How are these women different? What similarities do they share?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and discuss the relationship between Granny and Florence in Florence's first years. How did Florence feel about Granny in Chapter 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)