Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what year was "The Decameron" begun?
2. What were the group of girls with which Florence belongs in high school called?
3. What classic Southern belle did Florence study who was a rich heiress, and made her callers wait for a long time?
4. What did Florence and Bres drink while talking at the dorm in Chapter 14?
5. Florence was the only member of her sorority who did not take what popular college course?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead and its impact on Florence King. How were Florence's later political views associated with this book?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Evelyn and Mama in the narrative. How are these women different? What similarities do they share?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Florence's experiences in the Marine camp and the stereotypes of Marines as lesbians in the narrative. How did Florence stand up for herself in the sorority?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)