Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what year was "The Decameron" begun?
2. What were the group of girls with which Florence belongs in high school called?
3. What classic Southern belle did Florence study who was a rich heiress, and made her callers wait for a long time?
4. What did Florence and Bres drink while talking at the dorm in Chapter 14?
5. Florence was the only member of her sorority who did not take what popular college course?
Describe and discuss the American University, and the expectations of women in career paths or marriage paths in the 1950s. How is this exemplified in the president's speech?
Discuss the themes of sexuality, gender and misanthropy in the text. How did Florence form a misanthropic view during her childhood and why?
Analyze and discuss the role of religion in the King household in Chapter 3. How did Florence's beliefs form from these disparate beliefs?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)