|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the principal at Florence's school in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Ballinger.
(b) Miss Ballinger.
(c) Miss Tanner.
(d) Mr. Jameson.
2. How often did the house cleaner come to clean Mama's house in Chapter 2?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a week.
3. What did Mama begin teaching Florence in Chapter 5 which Granny objected to, saying the child would turn out warped?
(a) Temporal acts of mercy.
(b) War songs.
(c) American history.
(d) English grammar.
4. What overdeveloped girl in Florence's class explained they were determining where to put each person in the junior high track in Chapter 6?
(a) Andrea Frankle.
(b) Sarah Hopkins.
(c) Ann Hopkins.
(d) Jennifer Hopkins.
5. In what grade did Florence begin studying French?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in the original and strict sense is a woman of good family, analogous to the Latin generosus and generosa?
2. At the end of what grade was Florence given an IQ test in Chapter 6?
3. What did Mama do when Florence's teacher sent home remarks that Florence was unsociable in Chapter 5?
4. Where was the Woman Officer Candidate School that Florence attended in Chapter 11?
5. In what city did Herb and Mama live after marrying?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)