|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Henry Adams die?
2. Around what year was "The Decameron" begun?
3. What refers to a young lady from an aristocratic or upper class family who has reached the age of maturity, and as a new adult, is introduced to society at a formal "début" presentation?
4. From what did Granny's son die at a young age?
(d) Food poisoning.
5. What university did Florence attend for her undergraduate degree?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Jamestown University.
(c) American University.
(d) University of Mississippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Henry Adams born?
2. Who was Florence's college advisor in Chapter 9?
3. What did Florence's French teacher suggest she become in Chapter 8?
4. Who was Florence King's father?
5. What did Florence tell the school nurse she wanted to have in Chapter 8?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)