|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did the house cleaner come to clean Mama's house in Chapter 2?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Twice a week.
2. What is the full name of Florence's Mama?
(a) Sara King.
(b) Lura King.
(c) Angela King.
(d) Louise King.
3. What did Mama do when Florence's teacher sent home remarks that Florence was unsociable in Chapter 5?
(a) Made a disparaging remark.
(b) Grounded Florence.
(c) Spanked Florence.
(d) Sent Herb to the school.
4. Where did Herb sign a lease on an apartment after Florence's family was evicted from the apartment at Park Road?
(a) 1020 Monroe.
(b) 90 Marks Ave.
(c) 1022 James.
(d) 1230 14th Street.
5. Who was Florence's college advisor in Chapter 9?
(b) Paula Hale.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what grade did Florence begin studying French?
2. Where was the Woman Officer Candidate School that Florence attended in Chapter 11?
3. Where did the ambulance take Evelyn to a hospital in Chapter 4?
4. What did Florence draw when her teacher asked her to sketch something on her first day of school?
5. Granny refused the idea of babies having tender stomachs and fed Florence various foods, including what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)