|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a type of economic system proposed as a replacement for capitalism and alternative to state socialism, which uses federations of collectivized trade unions or industrial unions?
2. Where did the ambulance take Evelyn to a hospital in Chapter 4?
(a) New Rochelle.
3. What did Florence want to write her thesis on in Chapter 13?
(a) Sarah James.
(b) The Fountainhead.
(d) Sylvia Plath.
4. Who wrote the play "Berenice"?
(a) Ayn Rand.
(b) Henry James.
(c) Jean Racine.
(d) William Shakespeare.
5. How far away from Oxford is Batesville, MS?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 80 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what department was Bres a graduate assistant?
2. How many bedrooms did the apartment have which Herb signed a lease on after Florence's family was evicted from the apartment at Park Road?
3. Where did Florence take a bus ride to from Memphis in Chapter 13?
4. How old was Bres when Florence met her?
5. Why was Florence's family evicted from the apartment at Park Road?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)