|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month was Florence's family evicted from the apartment at Park Road?
2. What did Florence want to write her thesis on in Chapter 13?
(a) Sylvia Plath.
(b) Sarah James.
(c) The Fountainhead.
3. What was the group known as which had Bres as its leader?
(a) The Grip.
(b) The Group.
(c) The Grump.
(d) The Grope.
4. What is a type of economic system proposed as a replacement for capitalism and alternative to state socialism, which uses federations of collectivized trade unions or industrial unions?
5. In what department was Bres a graduate assistant?
(c) The Classics.
(d) Social Sciences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the ambulance take Evelyn to a hospital in Chapter 4?
2. How old was Bres when Florence met her?
3. What were the group of girls with which Florence belongs in high school called?
4. What did the doctor present Granny with after Florence's exam in Chapter 8?
5. In what year was Florence's family evicted from the apartment at Park Road?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)