Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 27)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To what sin is Carlos especially prone, as described in Chapter 14?
2. What is a paredón?
3. Who is the principal of Carlos's school?
4. Of what nationality is the hot dog man in Carlos's neighborhood?
5. Which of the following is not one of the common causes of death, according to Marie Antoinette?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Louis XVI wish he could have afforded to be Pilate in the church murals?
This section contains 949 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)