|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who always wears a tuxedo, cape, and top hat?
(a) The Caballero de París.
(b) El Loco.
(c) La Dama del Alba.
(d) El Frecuentemente Borracho.
2. What is the nickname of the pool man at the beach club to which Manuel and Rafael belong?
(a) El Loco.
(b) El Soldado.
3. Where does Carlos almost have to spend the night with a large crucifix, as discussed in Chapter 35?
4. Approximately how old is the villain in Chapter 32?
5. Which astronaut does Carlos see in Chapter 38?
(a) Neil Armstrong.
(b) Buzz Aldrin.
(c) Yuri Gagarin.
(d) John Glenn.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter 39 opens, what is the crowd calling Marie Antoinette?
2. As Carlos notes in Chapter 34, who would have called the boys' peashooting incident an act of "caritas"?
3. Who takes the passport photos for Carlos and Tony?
4. What are the young Revolutionary soldiers-in-training called?
5. In Chapter 32, who else is present while Carlos is talking with the villain?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)