|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When describing the size of breadfruit, Carlos compares them to what?
(a) A softball.
(b) A large apple.
(c) A small melon.
(d) A golf ball.
2. According to Chapter 30, who had been threatening to use voodoo against Carlos?
3. What do Carlos and his friends rescue in Chapter 31?
(a) A shark.
(b) A flounder.
(c) A parrot fish.
(d) A blowfish.
4. According to the reports of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette in Chapter 29, who has been arrested?
(b) Aunt Lucía.
(c) The Jamaican man.
5. What is in the pool that Carlos is observing in the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) Manta rays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the place where Carlos lives mentally while he waits to be sent to the United States?
2. Who has an empty pool under his house?
3. What does Carlos experience at night in Chapter 30?
4. Who always wears a tuxedo, cape, and top hat?
5. How many lizards does Carlos kill in Chapter 39?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)