|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the weather in the beginning of Chapter 38?
2. When describing the size of breadfruit, Carlos compares them to what?
(a) A large apple.
(b) A golf ball.
(c) A small melon.
(d) A softball.
3. What is the place where Carlos lives mentally while he waits to be sent to the United States?
4. What are the young Revolutionary soldiers-in-training called?
(a) Los Communistas Militantes.
(c) Communist Youth.
(d) Junior Axmen.
5. In Chapter 40, what does Carlos plan to request when he reaches the United States?
(a) A piece of gum.
(b) A Coca-Cola.
(c) A hot dog.
(d) A milkshake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carlos almost have to spend the night with a large crucifix, as discussed in Chapter 35?
2. What does the Jamaican man sell?
3. According to Chapter 30, who had been threatening to use voodoo against Carlos?
4. Who says that "evil [...] is the absence of good"?
5. What crop does Addison grow in his mansion?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)