|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of breadfruit does Carlos most appreciate?
(a) The way it sounds when it falls from the tree.
(b) Its taste.
(c) The way it looks.
(d) Its explosive potential.
2. According to the reports of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette in Chapter 29, who has been arrested?
(c) The Jamaican man.
(d) Aunt Lucía.
3. What do the water tanks face?
(a) Downtown Havana.
(b) The Gulf of Mexico.
(c) Downtown Miami.
(d) The Bay of Pigs.
4. What is accompanying the villain in Chapter 32?
(a) A cat.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A chimpanzee.
(d) A dog.
5. What aspect of the breadfruit "[speaks] of swamps, ooze, eggs and sperm, and infinite reproduction"?
(a) Its smell.
(b) Its appearance.
(c) Its taste.
(d) The sound of its explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Amado's wife?
2. With whom does Carlos share his fear of sharks?
3. What feeling does this chapter express?
4. On what character does this chapter focus?
5. What is the name for counter-Revolutionaries, as mentioned in Chapter 29?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)