Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 27)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. From what disease do Tony and Carlos suffer in Chapter 21?
d) Whooping cough.
2. What does the Spanish word "cohetes" mean?
b) Fire ants.
3. What holiday is mentioned in the first sentence of Chapter 2?
c) New Year's.
d) Cinco de Mayo.
4. According to Chapter 20, what type of cooking does Carlos find particularly horrifying?
5. Carlos notes in Chapter 1 that his Aunt Lucia had been what political figure in a previous life?
b) A Hapsburg.
d) A Bourbon princess.
This section contains 467 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)