|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the principal of Carlos's school?
(a) Brother Francis.
(b) Brother Juan José.
(c) Brother Néstor María.
(d) Brother Ignatius.
2. What does the Jeep mentioned in Chapter 5 spray?
(c) Thick black smoke.
3. As mentioned in Chapter 7, what is the name of the chimp?
(a) El Rojo.
(d) El Loco.
4. In which theater is Carlos watching a movie in the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The Tandy.
(b) The Roxy.
(c) Cinema 8.
(d) Miramar Theater.
5. As Carlos mentions in Chapter 9, who was the voice of Speedy Gonzalez?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) Mel Brooks.
(d) Mel Blanc.
6. According to the students in Chapter 4, where did Adam and Eve live?
(d) Between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
7. What is the name of the Nietos' family doctor?
(a) Dr. Portilla.
(b) Dr. Lázaro.
(c) Dr. Quinn.
(d) Dr. Montoya.
8. What animal do Carlos and his friends try to send into space?
(a) A chimpanzee.
(b) A dog.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A preying mantis.
9. In which city does chapter 21 open?
(c) New York City.
10. What is the last place mentioned in Chapter 23?
(d) New England.
11. Who is the first villain in Carlos's dreams?
(a) Window Jesus.
(b) Torso Lady.
(c) Candlestick Lady.
(d) Maria Theresa.
12. What do the children of the Nieto family receive when they turn sixteen?
(a) Driving lessons.
(b) A new suit.
(c) Keys to the family car.
(d) Keys to the pantheon.
13. What is the only comic book that Carlos has taken on his outing in Chapter 2?
(a) Elastic Man.
(d) Iron Man.
14. In Chapter 2, what television show does Tony mention?
(a) My Three Sons.
(b) Rin Tin Tin.
(d) Leave It to Beaver.
15. From what country is Carlos's grandfather Nieto?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Carlos's youngest child?
2. Which of the following is not one of the common causes of death, according to Marie Antoinette?
3. What type of car does Carlos ride to school?
4. Who is invariably present at birthday parties?
5. What is the name of Carlos's nanny?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)