Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Carlos in the anecdote with which chapter 1 opens?
2. Carlos notes in Chapter 1 that his Aunt Lucia had been what political figure in a previous life?
3. What does Carlos see in Chapter 1 that reminds him of the maid's breasts?
4. What holiday is mentioned in the first sentence of Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 2, what television show does Tony mention?
6. What is the only comic book that Carlos has taken on his outing in Chapter 2?
7. What city is described in the beginning of chapter 3?
8. What is Carlos's father's profession?
9. Chapter 3 mentions whom as the translator of the Bible into Latin?
This section contains 3,196 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)