|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what television show does Tony mention?
(a) Leave It to Beaver.
(b) My Three Sons.
(c) Rin Tin Tin.
2. Who creates the cheer that makes fun of the young Revolutionary soldiers?
3. What is the name of the jackpot in the Spanish lottery?
(a) El Premio Gordo.
(b) El Primer Piso.
(c) El Alto Grado.
(d) El Somnambulente.
4. What is a paredón?
(a) A cry for help.
(b) A wall.
(c) A lunatic.
(d) A type of cart.
5. Who is invariably present at birthday parties?
(a) A clown.
(b) The priest.
(c) A balloon artist.
(d) The children's mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Carlos see Fidel in person, as discussed in Chapter 38?
2. Where is the pool that Carlos is observing in Chapter 31?
3. Who always wears a tuxedo, cape, and top hat?
4. Who throws the final breadfruit?
5. Which of Carlos's relatives always wears a white suit?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)