|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 37, Carlos dreams of having a pool filled with what?
(a) Vegetable soup.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Chocolate pudding.
2. In which city does chapter 21 open?
(a) New York City.
3. How old is Carlos in the anecdote with which chapter 1 opens?
4. What does Carlos experience at night in Chapter 30?
(a) Sleep apnea.
(c) Night terrors.
(d) Intense mosquito bites.
5. When does Carlos's school close?
(a) September 1962.
(b) December 1958.
(c) April 1961.
(d) July 1964.
Short Answer Questions
1. A statue of which saint resides at Aunt Carmela's house?
2. What type of car does Carlos ride to school?
3. How do most of the men who are in the car in Chapter 26 die?
4. What feeling does this chapter express?
5. Who unexpectedly hugs Carlos in Chapter 7?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)