|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what lands on Fidel's shoulder?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A bald eagle.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A dove.
2. How do most of the men who are in the car in Chapter 26 die?
(a) Of pneumonia.
(b) In the Bay of Pigs invasion.
(c) Of old age.
(d) By a firing squad after the militia stops the car.
3. Who is driving the car discussed in Chapter 26?
(d) Louis XVI.
4. Who loans Carlos her glasses in Chapter 19?
(a) Aunt Carmela.
(b) Marie Antoinette.
(d) Aunt Lucía.
5. What is the name of the beggar in Carlos's neighborhood?
(a) El Jabón.
(b) El Carpintero.
(c) El Hombre.
(d) El Loco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a paredón?
2. According to the reports of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette in Chapter 29, who has been arrested?
3. Who takes the passport photos for Carlos and Tony?
4. Who runs the school called La Salle del Vedado?
5. In Chapter 11, where does young Carlos's head get stuck?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)