|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 6, whom does Carlos imagine at the window?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Fidel Castro.
2. On what does Carlos get drunk in Chapter 6?
(c) Red wine.
3. Who catches Carlos and his friends taunting the young soldiers?
(a) Eugenio's mother.
(b) Aunt Lucía.
(c) Louis XVI.
(d) Marie Antoinette.
4. Who runs the school called La Salle del Vedado?
(a) Fidel's regime.
(b) The Christian Brothers.
5. According to Chapter 22, what does Carlos always ask the soldiers he sees?
(a) "What time is it?"
(b) "Got any bullets?"
(c) "Do you want a drink?"
(d) "How are you?"
Short Answer Questions
1. As told in Chapter 25, what movie does Carlos see repeatedly?
2. According to Chapter 30, who had been threatening to use voodoo against Carlos?
3. What is the name of Carlos's youngest child?
4. What does Carlos say to the priest at the end of his confession?
5. According to the students in Chapter 4, where did Adam and Eve live?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)