|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first villain in Carlos's dreams?
(a) Window Jesus.
(b) Torso Lady.
(c) Maria Theresa.
(d) Candlestick Lady.
2. On what holiday does Chapter 20 begin?
(b) Independence Day.
(c) New Year's Eve.
3. In Chapter 11, who sits on Carlos's head?
(d) Louis XVI.
4. According to Chapter 20, what type of cooking does Carlos find particularly horrifying?
5. Chapter 3 mentions whom as the translator of the Bible into Latin?
(a) Saint Francis.
(b) Gregory the Great.
(c) Saint Jerome.
(d) Martin Luther.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the students in Chapter 4, where did Adam and Eve live?
2. How long does Carlos have to wait between eating lunch and going swimming?
3. Who buys Carlos and Tony comic books each Wednesday?
4. What is the name of the beggar in Carlos's neighborhood?
5. What is the name of the jackpot in the Spanish lottery?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)