|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3 mentions whom as the translator of the Bible into Latin?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) Saint Jerome.
(c) Saint Francis.
(d) Gregory the Great.
2. On what does Carlos get drunk in Chapter 6?
(c) Red wine.
3. From what country is Carlos's grandfather Nieto?
4. Carlos notes in Chapter 1 that his Aunt Lucia had been what political figure in a previous life?
(a) A Hapsburg.
(b) A Bourbon princess.
5. What is the name of Carlos's youngest child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first villain in Carlos's dreams?
2. On what holiday does Chapter 20 begin?
3. A statue of which saint resides at Aunt Carmela's house?
4. As mentioned in Chapter 7, what is the name of the chimp?
5. What do the Cuban children call their birthday cakes?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)