|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the students in Chapter 4, where did Adam and Eve live?
(b) Between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
2. In Chapter 10, where does Carlos state he would like to be buried?
(a) At a Christmas tree farm.
(b) In Cuba.
(c) Under an oak tree.
(d) In the family mausoleum.
3. According to Chapter 4, which people always read dirty magazines?
(b) Postal workers.
(c) Police officers.
(d) Street vendors.
4. What animal do Carlos and his friends try to send into space?
(a) A preying mantis.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A chimpanzee.
(d) A dog.
5. As mentioned in Chapter 7, what is the name of the chimp?
(a) El Loco.
(c) El Rojo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlos see in Chapter 1 that reminds him of the maid's breasts?
2. Which character injures his hand with a firecracker in Chapter 8?
3. Who is invariably present at birthday parties?
4. Who unexpectedly hugs Carlos in Chapter 7?
5. What does the Spanish word "cohetes" mean?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)