|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is described in the beginning of chapter 3?
(a) New York.
(c) San Juan.
2. What type of car does Carlos ride to school?
3. What is the name of the jackpot in the Spanish lottery?
(a) El Alto Grado.
(b) El Primer Piso.
(c) El Somnambulente.
(d) El Premio Gordo.
4. From what did Carlos's father die?
(c) Heart disease.
5. What do the Cuban children call their birthday cakes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where does Carlos state he would like to be buried?
2. According to a magazine mentioned in Chapter 19, in what year is the world expected to end?
3. Who developed the concept of Gelassenheit?
4. What is Fernando's father's name?
5. Carlos discusses which toys in the beginning of Chapter 25?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)