|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 35, what does Carlos call the oceanic event he is witnessing?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A phenomenon.
(c) A hoax.
(d) A fluke.
2. In Chapter 32, who else is present while Carlos is talking with the villain?
3. Chapter 3 mentions whom as the translator of the Bible into Latin?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) Gregory the Great.
(c) Saint Francis.
(d) Saint Jerome.
4. Who wakes the children in Chapter 29?
(b) Louis XVI.
(d) Marie Antoinette.
5. Carlos discusses which toys in the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) Jigsaw puzzles.
(d) Matchbox cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last place mentioned in Chapter 23?
2. What is the name of the Nietos' family doctor?
3. What does the Jamaican man sell?
4. According to a magazine mentioned in Chapter 19, in what year is the world expected to end?
5. Who takes the passport photos for Carlos and Tony?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)