|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Carlos and Tony call Santa Claus?
(a) Saint Nick.
(b) Father Christmas.
(c) Papá Noel.
2. Chapter 3 mentions whom as the translator of the Bible into Latin?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) Saint Jerome.
(c) Saint Francis.
(d) Gregory the Great.
3. What does Carlos say to the priest at the end of his confession?
(b) "See you again soon, Father."
(c) "Thank you, Father."
(d) "God bless you, Father."
4. What does the Spanish word "cohetes" mean?
(d) Fire ants.
5. Who buys Carlos and Tony comic books each Wednesday?
(a) Eugenio's mother.
(b) Marie Antoinette.
(c) Aunt Lucía.
(d) Aunt Carmela.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is invariably present at birthday parties?
2. According to Chapter 4, which people always read dirty magazines?
3. According to the students in Chapter 4, where did Adam and Eve live?
4. Of what nationality is the hot dog man in Carlos's neighborhood?
5. Who unexpectedly hugs Carlos in Chapter 7?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)