|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is invariably present at birthday parties?
(a) A balloon artist.
(b) A clown.
(c) The priest.
(d) The children's mothers.
2. When Aunt Lucía is dying in a nursing home, what does Carlos bring her?
(d) Vanilla milkshakes.
3. Who is the principal of Carlos's school?
(a) Brother Francis.
(b) Brother Juan José.
(c) Brother Néstor María.
(d) Brother Ignatius.
4. Which character injures his hand with a firecracker in Chapter 8?
(a) Louis XVI.
5. As mentioned in Chapter 7, what is the name of the chimp?
(c) El Rojo.
(d) El Loco.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where does Carlos state he would like to be buried?
2. From what country is Carlos's grandfather Nieto?
3. What does Carlos say to the priest at the end of his confession?
4. What is the name of the Nietos' family doctor?
5. Chapter 3 mentions whom as the translator of the Bible into Latin?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)