|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children of the Nieto family receive when they turn sixteen?
(a) A new suit.
(b) Keys to the family car.
(c) Keys to the pantheon.
(d) Driving lessons.
2. What is the name of Carlos's youngest child?
3. Which of the following is not one of the common causes of death, according to Marie Antoinette?
(b) Heart attack.
4. Which of the children's acquaintances eats breadfruit voluntarily?
(a) The Jamaican man.
(d) Eugenio's mother.
5. What do the boys throw at each other in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most of the men who are in the car in Chapter 26 die?
2. What aspect of breadfruit does Carlos most appreciate?
3. How many children are involved in the breadfruit fight?
4. Who throws the final breadfruit?
5. Where was Fernando born?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)