|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children's acquaintances eats breadfruit voluntarily?
(a) Eugenio's mother.
(d) The Jamaican man.
2. What is Fernando's father's name?
3. As discussed in Chapter 26, what is in the trunk of the car Carlos is envisioning?
(b) Birthday balloons.
(c) Anti-Communist propaganda.
(d) Hard-boiled eggs.
4. Which of the following is not one of the common causes of death, according to Marie Antoinette?
(a) Heart attack.
5. Who is driving the car discussed in Chapter 26?
(b) Louis XVI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children of the Nieto family receive when they turn sixteen?
2. What is the name of Carlos's youngest child?
3. Who throws the final breadfruit?
4. What aspect of the breadfruit "[speaks] of swamps, ooze, eggs and sperm, and infinite reproduction"?
5. What do the boys throw at each other in Chapter 15?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)