|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving the car discussed in Chapter 26?
(d) Louis XVI.
2. What aspect of breadfruit does Carlos most appreciate?
(a) The way it looks.
(b) Its taste.
(c) The way it sounds when it falls from the tree.
(d) Its explosive potential.
3. What is Fernando's father's name?
4. How long does Carlos have to wait between eating lunch and going swimming?
(a) No time.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) One hour.
5. In Chapter 16, where does Carlos see the shape of Cuba?
(a) In an ink stain on his desk.
(b) In an English muffin.
(c) In the coffee stain on his favorite shirt.
(d) In the clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the common causes of death, according to Marie Antoinette?
2. Who throws the final breadfruit?
3. What aspect of the breadfruit "[speaks] of swamps, ooze, eggs and sperm, and infinite reproduction"?
4. When describing the size of breadfruit, Carlos compares them to what?
5. How many children are involved in the breadfruit fight?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)