|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the sculpture in the park used as the backdrop for?
2. What was the birth name of Albert Cashire?
3. What seemed impossible to Horwitz 130 years after the war?
4. Who was sworn in as president in the old capitol?
5. What did Atlanta have a tradition of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of the Star Spangled Banner.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the welcome sign of Montgomery "We're History! Visit the Civil Rights Memorial, The First Confederate Capitol" could help reconcile the two community of Montgomery.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the goal of the Ku Klux Klan when it was first created and contrast it with the current Ku Klux Klan.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)