|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of events did Melly Meadows win?
2. How many charges did the Union withstood?
3. What did the commander of the Andersonville prison become for a group of Southerners?
4. What was the name of the park with the faces of Generals Lee and Jackson and Confederate President Jefferson Davis carved?
5. Who accompanied Horwitz to the battlefield when he returned?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reason why a Northern woman would correspond with a Confederate prisoner of war.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the goal of the Ku Klux Klan when it was first created and contrast it with the current Ku Klux Klan.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the battle of Bull Run, also known as the first battle of Manassas and its significance.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)