|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sworn in as president in the old capitol?
(a) Robert Patrick.
(b) Jefferson Davis.
(c) Robert E. Lee.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. What was the birth name of Albert Cashire?
(a) Mark Stenberg.
(b) Jenny Hodges.
(c) Roberta Markus.
(d) Robert Graham.
3. What was late in April 1862?
(a) Tax returns.
(c) The annual reenactment.
(d) School vacations.
4. Who destroyed Atlanta?
(a) Stone Wall Jackson's army.
(b) Lee's army.
(c) Sherman's army.
(d) Grant's army.
5. What was the person accompanying Horwitz trained as?
(d) Bus driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the first man Horwitz meet on the battlefield?
2. How many siblings did Alberta have?
3. Where did Hodge meet his girlfriend?
4. Where did Hodge and Horwitz sleep?
5. What did Horwitz tell Hodge he wanted to travel as?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)