|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of events did Melly Meadows win?
(a) A spelling bee.
(b) A Scarlett O'Hara look alike contest.
(c) A writing contest.
(d) A bull riding contest.
2. Who wrote "Gone with the Wind" according to Chapter 11?
(a) Robert Patrick.
(b) Margaret Mitchell.
(c) Charles Supp.
(d) Annie Robertson.
3. Where did Gone with the Wind take place?
4. What was the name of the park with the faces of Generals Lee and Jackson and Confederate President Jefferson Davis carved?
(a) Stone Mountain.
(b) Victory Park.
(c) Confederate Park.
(d) Hero park.
5. What did the other name of the First Manassas battle?
(a) Battle of Shiloh.
(b) Battle of the Wilderness.
(c) Battle of Gettysburg.
(d) Battle of Bull Run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was late in April 1862?
2. What did Mauriel Johnson studied?
3. What celebration did the white inhabitant of Vicksburg not observe?
4. How any battles did Albert Cashier fight?
5. When was Gone with the Wind made into a movie?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)