|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Atlanta have a tradition of?
(a) Building with wood.
(b) Keeping its old buildings.
(c) Moving forward quickly.
(d) Building large building.
2. What did most of the people coming to Atlanta want to see?
(a) The house of Gone with the Wind.
(b) The grave of Margaret Mitchell.
(c) The grave of the Union soldier in Gone with the Wind.
(d) The grave of Scarlett O'Hara.
3. What local business turned part of his business into a museum?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A police station.
(d) A bar.
4. What did Betty Talmadge used to be?
(a) First lady of Forida.
(b) First lady of Georgia.
(c) First lady of Carolina.
(d) First lady of Alabama.
5. Where was the city museum located?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In the police station.
(c) In the courthouse building.
(d) In the fire station.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hodge and Horwitz leave for the trip?
2. When was Gone with the Wind made into a movie?
3. Where was the Shiloh Battlefield located according to Chapter 8?
4. What other prominent town of the Civil Right movement did Horwitz visit?
5. What was the sculpture in the park used as the backdrop for?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)