|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Atlanta have a tradition of?
(a) Moving forward quickly.
(b) Keeping its old buildings.
(c) Building with wood.
(d) Building large building.
2. What was Hodge doing as Horwitz was driving the car?
(b) Taking note.
(d) Looking at maps.
3. When did Alberta marry her husband?
(a) When he was 85.
(b) When he was 75.
(c) When he was 95.
(d) When he was 65.
4. What happened to the Andersonville prison commander after the war?
(a) He turned to dentistry.
(b) He was tried and executed.
(c) He became a senator.
(d) He became a congressman.
5. What did Betty Talmadge used to be?
(a) First lady of Georgia.
(b) First lady of Carolina.
(c) First lady of Alabama.
(d) First lady of Forida.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were most of the Battlefields and memorial markers surrounded by?
2. What seemed impossible to Horwitz 130 years after the war?
3. What local business turned part of his business into a museum?
4. What did Sander think of monuments to the Confederacy?
5. What did Alberta's husband do after being released from the hospital?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)