|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the "Start Spangled Banner" composed?
(a) Fort Summers.
(b) Fort Sumter.
(c) Fort Brag.
(d) Fort McHenry.
2. Where did Foote live?
(d) New Orleans.
3. Where did the battle being reenacted take place historically?
(a) In Louisiana.
(b) In Virginia.
(c) In Kentucky.
(d) In Virginia.
4. Where did Joel Dorfman start his tour?
(a) At Fort Sumter.
(b) On the Potomac.
(c) Where Lee surrendered.
(d) In Washington D.C.
5. What did Horwitz do most of the day?
(b) Lay down and chat.
(c) Treat wounds.
6. When did Foote usually arrive at the battlefield?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Around noon.
(c) Early in the day.
(d) Around 3 PM.
7. What was the goal of the conspiracies Walt thought he uncovered?
(a) Overthrow the government.
(b) Ruining the black race.
(c) Reestablish the Confederacy.
(d) Ruining the white race.
8. What did Horwitz admire in Walt?
(a) His iconoclasm.
(b) His confidence.
(c) His eloquence.
(d) His commitment.
9. What was Horwitz surprised to hear Foote defend?
(b) That the south was oppressed.
(c) Slaves ownership.
(d) Some actions of the Southerners after the war.
10. Where was Guthrie located?
(a) on the coast.
(b) At the Tennessee-Kentucky border.
(c) In the center of Kentucky.
(d) In the center of Tennessee.
11. Where was Joel Dorfman from?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
12. What did Jamie Westendorf point out the old locations of in Charleston?
(a) Brothels and liquor store.
(b) Houses belonging to the big slave owners.
(c) Polic estations.
(d) Slave houses.
13. What was A.V Huff's occupation?
(a) Professor of History.
14. What organization did Sue start for pet owners?
(a) Dogs of the Confederacy.
(b) Rebel pets.
(c) Cats of the Confederacy.
(d) Attack the yank.
15. What did the caps of the local high school student celebrate?
(a) The end of racism.
(b) Malcom X.
(c) Martin Luther King.
(d) Rosa Parks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Michael Westerman's wife's name?
2. What did the statue Horwitz went to see feature instead of a Confederate soldier?
3. How many groups were formed for trivia questions during Sue Curtis' meeting?
4. What is Michael King's occupation?
5. What would Foote do during the day at the battlefield?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)