1. Who introduced Horwitz to the Civil War according to Chapter 1?
According to Chapter, Horwitz's grandfather introduced him to the Civil War.
2. What did Horwitz decide to become?
Horwitz decided to become a journalist and a war correspondent.
3. What were the men who woke up Horwtiz one morning doing?
The men who woke Horwitz one morning were filming a documentary on the Civil War.
4. What were "Farb" according to Hodge?
According to Hodge, a Farb is a reenactor that is not totally accurate in his uniform and way of living when reenacting.
5. How did Horwtiz decide to organize his tour according to Chapter 2?
According to Chapter 2, Horwtiz organized his tour by by going through the south where the battles were fought.
6. What groups were the Curtis' involved with?
The Curtis were involved in the Sons of Confederate Veterans, United Daughters of the Confederacy, Children of the Confederacy and Cats of the Confederacy.
This section contains 1,568 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)