|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 Strike the Tent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Atlanta have a tradition of?
(a) Moving forward quickly.
(b) Building large building.
(c) Keeping its old buildings.
(d) Building with wood.
2. When did Alberta marry her husband?
(a) When he was 85.
(b) When he was 75.
(c) When he was 95.
(d) When he was 65.
3. What did CCC mean?
(a) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(b) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(c) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(d) Council of Concerned Citizens.
4. When was Albert Cashier hit by a car?
5. Where did Horwitz's host spend the night?
(a) in a tent.
(b) In the rain.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Horwitz's grandfather arrive in America according to Chapter 1?
2. Where was the first man Horwitz meet from?
3. How many charges did the Union withstood?
4. What was the person accompanying Horwitz trained as?
5. What was the sculpture in the park used as the backdrop for?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)