|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Georgia:Still Prisoners of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the war empower according to the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
(a) Black women.
(b) White men.
(c) White women.
2. What did Horwitz admire in Walt?
(a) His iconoclasm.
(b) His confidence.
(c) His commitment.
(d) His eloquence.
3. What did Foote and Horwitz spend several hours discussing?
(a) The causes of the Civil War.
(b) The major battles of the Civil War.
(c) The major generals of the civil War.
(d) The fascination of the South for the Civil War.
4. What did the Children of the Confederacy teach children about?
(a) The virtue of slavery.
(b) The major battle won by the Confederacy.
(d) Perceived treachery of the North.
5. What did Horwitz do after talking with the actors?
(a) Found his grandfather's book.
(b) Went to his publisher.
(c) Went to his father's.
(d) Went back to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hodge and Horwitz sleep?
2. What was the name of the place Union soldiers withstood Confederate charges?
3. Where did Horwitz's host spend the night?
4. How many groups were formed for trivia questions during Sue Curtis' meeting?
5. What country was represented by fanatical fans of Gone with the Wind according to Mary Ann?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)