|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Georgia:Still Prisoners of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the other name of the First Manassas battle?
(a) Battle of Gettysburg.
(b) Battle of Shiloh.
(c) Battle of Bull Run.
(d) Battle of the Wilderness.
2. What was Johnson's main goal with her book?
(a) Balancing the "Myths" about the Union victories.
(b) Telling the story of the women during the war.
(c) Balancing the "Myths" about Andersonville.
(d) Telling the story of the children of the war.
3. What did the men Horwitz join consider reenactment as?
(a) An obligation.
(b) A sport.
(c) A lifestyle.
(d) A hobby.
4. What was the central theme of the complaints by Southern people?
(a) The South had not enough economical help.
(b) The South was oppressed politically and economically.
(c) The political power lay in the North.
(d) The North took all the good lands.
5. What did Mike Hawkins' great great grandfather lose during the Civil War?
(a) An arm.
(b) A foot.
(c) An eye.
(d) A leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was represented by fanatical fans of Gone with the Wind according to Mary Ann?
2. How many charges did the Union withstood?
3. What were reenactors who were not completely authentic in their costumes or behavior called?
4. Where was the city museum located?
5. What was the topic of the book written by Mauriel Johnson?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)