|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Georgia:Still Prisoners of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vicksburg located according to Chapter 9?
2. What were reenactors who were not completely authentic in their costumes or behavior called?
3. What did Mike Hawkins' great great grandfather lose during the Civil War?
(a) An arm.
(b) An eye.
(c) A leg.
(d) A foot.
4. What did Foote and Horwitz spend several hours discussing?
(a) The causes of the Civil War.
(b) The major battles of the Civil War.
(c) The major generals of the civil War.
(d) The fascination of the South for the Civil War.
5. What was the name of the owner of the farm the march was on?
(a) Robert Young.
(b) Robert Robertson.
(c) Robert Studd.
(d) Robert Old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Children of the Confederacy teach children about?
2. What did Horwitz's host's uniform allow him to do?
3. How did the Ku Klux Klan see Westerman?
4. Who was Horwitz's host dressed as?
5. What group was founded after the Civil War and re-emerged in the early 20th century?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)