|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Virginia and Beyond: The Civil Wargasm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Horwitz awakened one time according to Chapter 1?
(a) By the fire department.
(b) By gunfire.
(c) By police sirens.
(d) By cannon fire.
2. What were most of the Battlefields and memorial markers surrounded by?
(a) Some were missing.
(b) They didn;t indicate the right place.
(c) They were durty.
(d) Suburban sprawl and housing developments.
3. Where was the city museum located?
(a) In the police station.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In the courthouse building.
(d) In the fire station.
4. Where did Foote live?
(b) New Orleans.
5. When was Charleston settled?
(a) 18th century.
(b) 19th century.
(c) 16th century.
(d) 17th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walt protest in his youth?
2. What was the repercussion of the Minie Ball Pregnancy story at the time?
3. Where was the "Start Spangled Banner" composed?
4. When did Hodge and Horwitz leave for the trip?
5. What was the person accompanying Horwitz trained as?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)