|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 Tennessee: At the Foote of the Master.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the war empower according to the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
(a) Black women.
(b) White men.
(c) White women.
2. What did Mike Hawkins' great great grandfather lose during the Civil War?
(a) An eye.
(b) A leg.
(c) A foot.
(d) An arm.
3. What was the central theme of the complaints by Southern people?
(a) The North took all the good lands.
(b) The South had not enough economical help.
(c) The political power lay in the North.
(d) The South was oppressed politically and economically.
4. What did CCC mean?
(a) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(b) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(c) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(d) Council of Concerned Citizens.
5. What did the black students of the local high school wear?
(a) Caps with M on it.
(b) Caps with an X on it.
(c) Caps with L.
(d) Caps with KKK with a donkey on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the father of the grass basket maker warn her about?
2. What did Foote and Horwitz spend several hours discussing?
3. How was Horwitz awakened one time according to Chapter 1?
4. What did Horwitz's host's uniform allow him to do?
5. Who killed Michael Westerman according to the patrons of the bar?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)