|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 Tennessee: At the Foote of the Master.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Foote frequently visit the battlefield?
(a) When he was the time.
(b) Every two years.
(c) On each March.
(d) On the anniversary of the battle.
2. What did Hodge tell Horwitz not to bring?
(a) Anything modern.
(b) A rented uniform.
(d) A rifle.
3. What was Horwitz surprised to hear Foote defend?
(a) Slaves ownership.
(c) Some actions of the Southerners after the war.
(d) That the south was oppressed.
4. What did the farm owner give Horwitz to replace his plastic glasses?
(a) Two magnifying glasses.
(b) Wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) Bare lenses.
5. Where did Joel Dorfman start his tour?
(a) At Fort Sumter.
(b) In Washington D.C.
(c) On the Potomac.
(d) Where Lee surrendered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Westerman stop before being shot?
2. Where did Horwitz settle in after returning to the U.S.?
3. Where did Horwitz's host spend the night?
4. What did the meeting with Sue Curtis open with?
5. What did the black harbor pilot who hijacked a Confederate ship become?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)