|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 Tennessee: At the Foote of the Master.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Charleston settled?
(a) 18th century.
(b) 19th century.
(c) 16th century.
(d) 17th century.
2. How did most people see Westerman as?
(a) A nice guy.
(b) A pillar of virtues.
(c) A simple guy.
(d) A bully.
3. What did Jamie Westendorf point out the old locations of in Charleston?
(a) Polic estations.
(b) Houses belonging to the big slave owners.
(c) Slave houses.
(d) Brothels and liquor store.
4. What did Hodge tell Horwitz not to bring?
(a) Anything modern.
(b) A rented uniform.
(d) A rifle.
5. What was A.V Huff's occupation?
(b) Professor of History.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Foote usually arrive at the battlefield?
2. Where did Westerman stop before being shot?
3. Where did Horwitz settle in after returning to the U.S.?
4. What did the black students of the local high school wear?
5. When did Horwitz's grandfather arrive in America according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)