|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 Tennessee: At the Foote of the Master.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Horwitz's host dressed as?
(a) A general.
(b) A private.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A medic.
2. What did Horwitz admire in Walt?
(a) His commitment.
(b) His eloquence.
(c) His confidence.
(d) His iconoclasm.
3. What was Horwitz surprised to hear Foote defend?
(a) That the south was oppressed.
(b) Some actions of the Southerners after the war.
(d) Slaves ownership.
4. Where was Fort Sumter located?
(a) 15 miles off the shore of Charleston.
(b) 2 miles off the shore of Charleston.
(c) 3 miles off the shore of Charleston.
(d) 5 miles off the shore of Charleston.
5. Where did Horwitz's host spend the night?
(a) In the rain.
(b) In his car.
(c) in a tent.
(d) In a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Horwitz plan on doing?
2. What was the goal of the conspiracies Walt thought he uncovered?
3. What did the farm owner give Horwitz to replace his plastic glasses?
4. What was A.V Huff's occupation?
5. How did the Ku Klux Klan see Westerman?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)